By Unknown - May 29, 2008





Nice right ??


Nice right ?
I love the way i dress !



Thanks ms betty !


RB rocks !!
We loves Ms betty !

Thanks your guys with me when i am down.
thanks for your encouragement !

ROM !!



willi and me Tiffany !

Cool girls and guys !

The pledge !

Stay cheeks !

Rocks man.

Desmond,Larry,edwin,jeremy and zhi hong .

Larry , edwin and jeremy !

Tiffany tat's me n classmate Zhihong !


angel and me !

eDwin and me !
Best partner .

Student cousillor !

Retail Students !

Me and nemO Again !

Tiffany TaT's Me ! N Nemo !!


today meeting up with edwin and cherly . den we go take train to DOVER ! hahas. we going to dover ite to help out with the cermony reward =) den i am infront de . happy that i get that position. cos must be those experience. thanks for committee believe in me tat i can do it. thanks !!
den overroll that side sper fun , and i learn a lot of things. nn we take a lot of pictures. afer that we went back to school !!
School !!
i went back to class first . and den recieve sms form joy. den chat chat.. hmmm i quite dragonboat le! is quite sad thing larh . but thinkat the positive way ! is a nt bad too . cos i got more time to study n more time for god ! plus i still have my kiyah splasshh. i will train hard there. cos my exam after next weekk i will go train myself up lehh =x
2pm we all went back to SC room . gather leh den go LT. take pur pledge all this den sign the form for student cousillor.hahahs. is a big day that we are looking forward to !! really happyyy

going lot one with yifang to study !!
=) i want to get into higher nitec !! =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments