By Unknown - May 17, 2008







today i was supposed to go for school donation thingy an morning when i wake up i was super sick and i headach ! den plus today alot of people keep calling me and i get super irri. and i switch off my phone and continue to sleep . and the noise didnt stop . my bros and sister in my room talking and making noise until i get very angry and i shouted at them . finally , i went to sleep until 10 plus i wake up . and my sister keep saying wanna to go church . den my bros and i bring her to church yeah ! den we waited the bus for 30 min . but nvm larh since the girl got sms me and tell me . hahhas. my sister was so excited lehh .and when we reach church , we praising god ! and guess what ? nw my sister did clap and jump . wao !! that a good thing yeah =) and seeing my bro n sister in church i was touch. and i knw that my whole family will be in church yeah . with god nothing is impossible ! AMEN! den after church i send them to the buses there den i went off to meet jo-ann yam !! den we went to re-fill water and den we go line up to go in church !! hahahs . today was alotof people in my cg . good thing yah . n praising god all the way . den after church , we went to eat and enjoy ourself. today is a happy day for me . is so long time tat i did fellowship with my cg memeber cos due to need to go home early yeah .
tmr i be going to training yeah . and den going to prayer meeting =x see you guys tmr =0

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments