By Unknown - May 25, 2008







Hope you like the card and the present i make for you.

afternoon, my brother and i went to expo food sales. we went there by MRT. when we reach there, we went to adaias sales first ! i bought a shirts for myself and soccer gloves for my bro. the things there really cheap and nice.hahhas. after tat, we went to food fair. and we bought buns yeah.and den we walk n walk. finally we wentt to ROBINSION sales at expo hall7. there is a lot of things but there is nothing tat interstes me to buy. so we buy nothing inside. nn after tat, we went to hall 8 to meet boy,jo-ann,jun jie and cindy lor. and den we went to food fair and bought things to eat.
after that, jo-ann n jun jie go eat. and we all go boy house cos today his mother cook yeah .hahhahas.plus i m super tiredd.and i m still sick due to lost of voice since the day of vomit.haiss.hope i can recover =) den my brother play internet while me n boy watching show yeah . super nice. den later my brother went to play basketball n me n boy still watching .

around 6 plus, he come back eat. den we all eat together =)
finish eating already and we all went home. thanks boy for sending me back home n he reach home around 1am plus =0 sorry =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments