By Unknown - May 10, 2008







this is what i cook for my mummy =)


=) My beloved brother =)

today me and my brother going to my mother place to celebrate MOTHER DAY ! cos tmr i will not be free =( me and my brother take mrt to my mummy house. when reach , we start cooking lor. hahhas. i am hungry and i looking forward to how it will taste like ? hahas. i should cook again for my daddy too @ . den we bought cake along too. bought present and make our own card for mummy ! I LOVE YOU MUMMY !

and mummy went to church too . and we leave after drama end cos need to be back home early due to some reason lor. tiredd . i just wanna my mummy to be heal . cos she is sick !! PLS PRAY FOR HER .
cough and backbone pain !!!

=( nowdays internet are super laggy and veri diffcult to upload pictures.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments