By Unknown - January 13, 2008







Joy , angeline and me


This is adeline de .

This is gladys de .
Nice pattern right ?

Free Burger .

she is cute right ?
hahahas =)
she is adeline
thE pink Top lady is my CGL.
pretty right ?
FORVERE 21

This is the BABY ! That i take care today .
she Cute right ?

Sunday !
serving today loh
then need wakeup early n i nneed to fetch my brother .
Guess what ?> I late wake up Oh man .
i going to kill myself . so i hve no choice . ask SK help me fetch my bro ,
thks God he willingy to help me . if nt i will be late for ministry
then =) thks to angeline , joy n zack wait for me .
Service =)
playing with children lo . take her picture tioo .
saw until Nic. then talk to him lo . haahhas =)
service finish we went fellowship .at marine square .
then angeline n joy went to cut hair . then everyone go home .
except me , angeline , joy and pei hua . we eat ice-cream
then around 5 plus me n pei hua left . cos going chingay pratice .
hahahs =0 its fun

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments