By Unknown - January 01, 2008

=) smiling is what i want !
=) ME N my cousin ( peien)
she keep disturing me lo .


=) HAPY NEW YEAR !
2008 =)

Countdown 2008 !
Morning ~
wake up n i went to meet nicol at cck bus-stop , we going take bus to HTA !
i going to return First U .Then i ask him paii me :p thks .
When we reach , i went to two places to find CII . but i cant find so i decided to call them !
Amanda Nve apick up . Calista she pick up my call , n she say they will nt be coming down . and called us to find other CII . she still sleeping ( SORRY ) .
=P then i went to look for CII lorh . but ten so long until i dun hve patient . so i went off with nicol down to my school . but then ii saw enucie they all at bus-stop n ten went to talk to them lo. for uniform thingy . n they call CII n ask loh . then i need to walk back to HTA with nicol hahhas =P
then after we collected , we went to take bus to cck then take 67 to my school . i run n hit nicol n my wallet thing drop . he stupiid keep laughing . so paii seii =o
then in bus he keep laughing =( . when reach bus-stop . we walk up my school . cos need to collect thing . saw Mr wee n mr Ong ! he want pass me my certi too . hhee =) he talk to me a lot of thing lo.
then like tat lorh . we walk take bus to teck whye . Eat n go ployclinic ! =p
Then sorry PS nicol ! SORRY !
Countdown ! =)
watch movie at plaza singapure !
eat Mac ice-cream !
Went to MCI church ! located at teack whye there !
SO HAPPY that can spent time with GOD too .
Knw people there too ! but dun really remember their name =)
countdown at teack whye with my cousin they all then went home . eat sleep !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments