By Unknown - January 21, 2008


This are the girl that wanna make trouble with me

Late for school today !
because i wake up late . is because IMM there having traffic Jam .
hahahs =P
then thAnks that my teacher understand lo .
today my class girl ( dunnoe how to spell her name ) ,
she is seated behind me . i feel something is making my back .
so i though is they Not careful make until me . so i dun go and care about it .
tHe second time again she did it . THen nvm , and This carry on until i really cant take it lehh . i went to tell my teacher . i come to school to study not to find trouble or what ? i hope that ITE teacher can do something about it .
The last lesson of the day is at Computer Lab .
so i sms someone ( cannot state here ) . Too many people view my blog leh .
he call me mah . because of something . then my friend they all go take my picture . and one of the picture is super funny n UGLY ! oh man .
=P I will updated it .
O school today .
finally paid school feess . n learn WAve !
went home with terry n angeline . =)
Home sweet Home =) Miss daddy !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments