By Unknown - January 02, 2008










[ Me again =) OC ! ]

=) Gladys , ME , daddy

Sad day for me today !
Sorry to those people whom i have been RUDE to you all today !
Called ITE customer service so many time dun have people Pick up !
Then call clemite ITE , the people say will call back but at last she didnt ! ( SO BAD )
=( siian . i was super HUNGRY ! ask Kee Kiat go eat lO. we eat at Lot one ( PIZZA)
Then go shopping =) . then take cab to school ! kee kiat n me go look for teacher Loh ! Cool right ?
then ms tan talk to us lorh ! she give us the picure we took at POP !
=P then 3 plus i meeting my daddy at lot one lorh . Buy totoo ! n buy bread go home also . At hm , i online liao ! check my ITE thingyy ! Siian I regret retail . so i faster go check wheather i can change ? which ite i shld go ? i call Customer service n ask . they say 6 pm the ite ( AMK ) then close . so can go down mOW ! as other ite closed at 5 pm . i ask Keekiat acompany me go down . and reach lehh . i make 5 choice only .
i really super sad that i cant get into FITNESS TRAINING ='( i feeling like crying . but i control it . what am i to all my friends ?? i realy darm sad !
after tat , me n kee kiat wanted to go amk hUb ! EAT ice-cream . but my daddy dun allow . so sad ! But nvm larh ! siian . feeling so down !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments