By Unknown - January 27, 2008




morning .
wake up so early cos got thing to do .
dont want stated here . meeting kezia at bus-stop . and today she is late because she wake up late . i sms her then she wake up. =) but nvm i wait her lo. i good right ? then we take train there for chingay preview today . darm hot wealther . having fun there . but today i must leave early because got CG outing . then me n pei hua take bus to bugis meet angeline n joy first . then we go shopping. i bought t-shirt for myself and my brother. then meet cg member at MB . then we all go eat steamboat , today quit not in the moodd . haiis lots of thing happenedd.. ="( my eye swollen . No people also care de larh . thks to those people who is there for me yest . Thks sk for sending my brother home . =) hope that my brother will recover ! AMEN !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments