By Unknown - January 16, 2008

Dragon Boat !
=0

3rd day of school !
Morning , meeting ariel they all lo.
2 people early . then rest late a few min .
nn late for school for 5 min like tat . thks is not too late .

tmr i be waking up early lo.
in school today .
quite bored leh. but dragon bOAT team coming to school to ask people to join lo.
=P cool yeah .
then eat with my frenn .
verii sleepy . while waiting for teacher , i fall asleep .
hahhas =p thks to my frenn ask me wake up .
Got project to do ;lehh .
hahhahs =p fun man . i love it .
after school , i went back to npcc .
ms tan not there . she sick .
then 26 jan i going to pulu ubin with my cadet leader .
hahhas =P Cool right ?

super tireddd !!!!
stupiid jian hui disture me by saying Jooteng .
lol lame Guy . then i neva go chigay pratice .
cos i got admin thing to do .
so i went to take 67 . i meet jooteng at bus-sytop lo.
o home . bath n eat .
at night , i went to lot one . with my sister n jooteng .
i went to buy thing lo .
then after buying , we all went back home . thks for sending me n my sister Home =)
tmr having dragon Boat pratice . cool .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments