By Unknown - January 07, 2008

angeline & me

mId-night around 2 am .
i woke up becos my stomach in great pain lo.
then i on the air con n trying to slp .
at last , i sleep =)

today i went to cine for job interview but the manager late .
so at last neva wait ! ="(
wonder will the manager call me & jeremy to go interview ?
siian =(
went home by taking 190 .
last min , sms my daddy n ask him again .if i can go O school a not ?
Guess what he say yes .
wao , i super happy . n i quickly change n go JE meet angeline & terry .
but they late lo.n hahahs . hve to wait for them .
=) we are happy sia ,.

reach O school !
we waited for 15 min then we can go in lo cos they end at 8.15pm .
learn a lot of thing . having so much fun ,
then we must find same height the partneerr .
so got this guy he call me to be his partner but i didnt realise .until i walk to his place .
hahhas =) he making me laugh , cos he making funny faces .
my leg pain lo. is cool . i am looking forward to next mon .
after tat , we went to plaza singapure to eat lo.
angeline eat chicken rice , terry n me drink only .
we went to Girondon buy t-shirt lO. next week can wear hahahs =P
after tat , home sweet home . in trian we keep dancing n pratice .
LOVE o school <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments