By Unknown - January 18, 2008










my friend KAREN !


Our Dragon Boat strong guys !

karen and me =P
me ugly sia . so sweat !

=) we are so tired !
half-way training .
I wake up late ! =(
I start school at 8am . but i set alarm at 7 . ohh man .
thks to fuhana for calling me . if nt i be more late .
at last , i am late for school for around 5 min lehh .
saw classmate ( dunnoe their number 0
then the fat one stare at me sia . at first thought looking only then second time she do it again.
WAO is like i cant take it man ! i AM not going to fight with her but to TELL teacher .
start class =)
tiredd sia . today do a role play !
Cool sia . i have feedback from classmates !
=> Confident !
hahahahs . cool man .
Talk to teacher after the lesson . telling tacher they keep staring at me .
TEACHER SAY =) they stare at you because you are PRETTY !
then i was saying No larh . =p
teacher say she like me a lot . she say i good sia , !
then she say i can be the top student de if i have the right mindset of it . =)
I can do it de .
after school ,
Alvin come find me . and accompany me go dover Ite lo.
today we got dragon boat pratice . hahhas . i though is 12 . then when we reach dover ite then he tell me 2pm start siia . nvm . but we went there eat first ,. he didnt eat .
hahhs =) Monkey alvin .
then ............
when all the girls come , we all start do warm up all this lo.
no runnning for today . +P took a lot of picture today .
super tiredd ! then i dun feeling like going chigay sia . tinking for quitting .
tmr 1pm prview sia . hahahas .
then went to jurong point with thse dragon =boat pple who want go eat ?
gUess what ? we went to eat the restrou name is what jade de .
hahahs . then i super paii seii sia . cos all they talking . n i du really talk to them . unless for karen lo.
then having so many laughter cos of the GUYS .
shopping after tat , n went home take bus 172 . thks Karen Bf for accompany me sia . =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments