OPENRICE.COM.SG NEW MOBILE APPS OpenSnap LAUNCH EVENT AT FLUTES RESTAURANT

By Unknown - April 29, 2014

Thanks Openrice.com.sg for the invitation to be with them in their happy occasion whereby they are going to launch SINGAPORE first ever food app : OpenSnap ! Continue to read the post and you will know more about the app: OpenSnap


Flutes 
Restaurant . Bar .
@ The National Museum of Singapore. 


I am in love with the ambiance of the restaurant. Especially this window side which bring a feel of home & relax feeling . 


Here are some of the decoration they have on the table : 
I am not a very flowery person but these flower caught my attention. I really love it 
especially the color and how they display it ! I think i will get very touched when someone gave me a banquet of this flower ! 



Singapore First Full Feature Mobile Food App: OpenSnap

What so good about this Mobile Food App: OpenSnap ?
* This Mobile Food App does not just allow you to visit Singapore Restaurant but able to view other countries nice restaurants like Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia [ These are a few countries that recent launch this Mobile Food App ], The existing one is China, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines. 

* This app is depends on us [ who post our food on the app accordingly to our true reviews]. Not just benefit ourselves but also everyone in the community. 

OpenSnap's Unique Features: 

* Search & Share : You can find a new dining place by viewing from the picture uploaded by your own friends or other users. You can search by typing Restaurant name & location & Dish within 2km around your area . OpenSnap is a very media friendly app that you can share it on your Facebook, Twitter and Weibo ! 

* Start your Own personalized food albums: OpenSnap provides you a unique albums folder that allows for systematic uploads and you can arrange it depends on date or category. Other OpenSnap's user are able to view and discover eats and recommendation through this journals. The photos you take you can fitters it to improve the photo quality. 


After i reach this place, the staff of OpenRice bring me to my seats and the service provider came quickly to serve me wine & plain water ! Day time drinking = LIKEABOSS ! 
Other than that , i love how everything is been placed on the table ! Especially the second picture i taken , super unique and high class ! A place nice for dating ! 
* Those guys who is reading my blog now , remember to bring your girlfriend here to eat, she will love the place! 


Picture of Media personnel & Bloggers ! 
Taking picture when the 2 MC step out to talk ! 
That is what we do ! Keep talking photo and also at the same time we listen too ! 


The restaurants roof top 
So beautiful & i can't stop myself from not taking picture of it ! 



Behind the place where i am sitting . there is so many wine bottle behind me ! I love drinking wine and since young my parent give me try & sometime at home i will drink with my family :) 
How i wish at that point of time, i can just open one bottle and drink with my friend chit chat till the night is down ! 


These are the two MC of the day ! 
They are really funny especially the guy who is called "Ah Ma" ! 
Good Job in making everyone laugh and making the whole thing more high ! 


Kenett Wong ,the guy in black color suit , he is Country Manager of Singapore OpenRice
He is introducing to everyone who are the staff in OpenRice and also sharing about what is OpenSnap is all about ? 
Everyone is paying attention to what he is sharing ! 
Even thou i attended a few Food tasting from OpenRice, this is the first time i see Kenett Wong in real person! 



Here are some picture of their long banner around the restaurant : 
You can download it everywhere you are and you can download the app and found out what food is nice in these 9 countries ! 


Other than just sharing those nice food on Instagram , you can share it on Openrice app too ! 
You can reach out to more people who love food like you and me ! 


Question & Answer time ! 
The MC grab this opportunity to ask question ! 



Check out the app with the IPAD given to us , Of cos we got to return them after we leave the restaurant ! The reason why they pass us the IPAD is because the app is not officially launched yet therefore we can't download on our own mobile phone ! 
Before you get to this page, you need to have an account with OpenRice
First thing appear is actually The Tiramisu Hero , which is an cafe that i always wanted to try but never get the chance to check out ! I read the review and heard that the dessert is nice ! 
Maybe next week i would want to ask some of my friends to go down with me too ! 
Anyone want to go with me ?


Trouble to think where to eat ? 

No worries , OpenSnap will solve this problem for you ! You just need to click what is nearby and restaurant names will start appearing and of cos those picture too n most important thing is the review from those people who eaten in the place before. Or you can click the top & latest to find out other restaurant that you might be interested to check out! 


This is my OpenRice account ! 
You can find me by typing : Tiffanywong :) 
I did not upload a lot of picture because it has been a while since i check out the website and now with the app , i can actually upload it immediately after i have a good meal man ! 


Sorry i don't know what bread is this called because it is not written on the menu but nevertheless i will still want to take picture of it and post ! If you check out this restaurant and want to order this , you should show them this picture and find out more from the service provider! This bread is damn nice especially when it go with the sauce ! 

The right picture show u that after i take the food picture i can choose the different filter to match before i submit it ! 


Appetizer 

Smoked Salmon Rosettes 
Blinis, Citrus, Bottarga,Creme Fraiche 

Those who know me , you should know i don't eat raw salmon ! But this salmon make me fall in love with salmon more ! I would say when you come to this restaurant , this is a MUST order !
I will rate it an 5 STAR ! 


Soup 

Cream of Mushroom 
Truffle Oil and Chives 

BEST MUSHROOM SOUP I EVER HAD ! THE BEST OF THE BEST ! 
I will give a 5 STARS ! This is also MUST try when you come ! 


Main Course 

Grilled Beef Striploin 
Truffled Mash, Asparagus, Black Pepper Sauce 

Was quite disappointed with the beef . I am looking forward to this dish because i am a GREAT FAN of beef !  It was very hard to cut and very hard to chew also ! At the end, i finish it because is not very nice to just leave the beef on the plate un-finish ! I would rate it 2 STARS ! 
Hopefully the next time i come , the beef will be super YUMMY ! 



This picture is well taken & from picture it looks YUMMY but disappointing to find out that 
is does not taste as nice as what i see from the picture ! 



How to complete a meal without a dessert ? 

Dark Chocolate Cake 
Caramelised Walnut, Anglaise Sauce 

Those who loved SWEET dessert will love this Dark Chocolate Cake ! 
I love this cake especially Caramelised Walnut ! if the cake appear in-front of me, i will want to eat it all finish it ! I will give this dessert an 4 STARS! 


Glad to see Shi Min again in OpenRice event ! Shi Min aka my Jie Jie ! We are able to clique well when we first met !  She is also a dragonboater and she is one of my girlfriend de friend ! 
Luckily this event got her , it will make it more happening ! 


Group photo with Kenett Wong 

* Just want to post this picture for fun ! This picture is taken when we are all not ready ! Sometimes is fun to just post this kind of picture . Is fun looking at it and laughing at my own expression ! 



I forget what Kenett Wong called us to scream what word but then this is how we look like ! 
When we scream the word & at the same time our picture is taken ! 


After taking picture with other people and now is time for me to take solo photo ! 
I am in love with this picture ! With nice background , nice props and of cos i got to pose it to make it all awesome ! That is nice for me ! Different people have different definition of nice ! 
Side track a bit ! I kind of like my legs ! Like a fit only :) 



Tomorrow which is 30 April 2014 will be officially day whereby you and me can download the 
OpenSnap app on your phone and we can start taking picture and share with everyone the nice food we eat ! 

Hope you enjoy the app and BE DARING TO TAKE PHOTO BEFORE EATING ! :) 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments