Resting week after an hectic non stop working

By Unknown - April 11, 2014

Yes! My laptop is back to my side, even thou all the things kept inside my laptop have gone forever! If I knew that my laptop is dying soon, I will sure save everything I had inside my hard disk! Really regretted that I did not do that because inside my laptop there are really a lot of pictures! Those pictures are really precious to me, those memories L ! Should tell myself, never mind! At least I get back my laptop and finally I am able to blog using my laptop and doing other things too! Those whose want to find professional laptop repair without stepping out of your house, do call
Bullet Neo @ 96390637!


 This is my second time finding him to repair laptops, he is really good at it & the most important thing is he is very friendly and more than happy to share with me the knowledge that I should know to reduce the problem of my laptop to happen!

I was sharing on my dayre account [those who are not following me, you might be interested to follow me there as most of the things I wrote there, seldom it will appear on my blog]! Follow me at
Dayre.me/tiffanywong or just key in Tiifanywong! Should be able to find me, if not then tell me I will follow you first :)

Yesterday, after my camp I went down to cell group meeting straight away and during my cell group meeting I was asking a few of them whether tomorrow [which is today] want to meet up for lunch or something since I have no event going on but when I reach home and check my schedule I realize I got a few task need to complete! Therefore when I am wake in the morning, slacking on my bed I am already thinking what are the things I need to do first before doing what is the next event!

2 weeks ago, I did order some gym equipment online and I did not have time to collect it because of work to attend. So I set it as Friday to collect it! I went down to their warehouse to collect it and the items that I bought are actually the Abs roller & 2 x resistance band! Wanted to get it for very long time and finally I got it! After collected the items, I went down to IMM to shop around and I got a Keds shoes! Love at first sight! Even thou the description of the shoes wrote flowery, but I will take it as Poka Dots & Since there is still some time for me I went to dasio to shop for a basket and some tidbits! The basket is for me to put all my home gym equipment as I don’t want everything lying around in the room everywhere!

This is my new gym equipment added!


Open up all and place it inside the new basket that I bought! 

The items I bought from Daiso!


My first KEDS shoes! 

After that I went down to HDB choa chu kang office to do some admin work! Those who don’t know, I will be moving to woodlands in two years time! If you are thinking why not now, is because the house is still building! Looking forward to shift but at the same time I am going to miss my current house. I love choa chu kang so much and this will be the first time I am moving out of choa chu kang!
Rushing off to Teck Whye to meet Xue Fang for lunch! Great catch up time with her! Went home to put down all my stuff and start packing all my stuff especially my camping stuff! Since the day I came back I did not put all my dirty clothes inside the washing machine , it is still in the zip lock bag ;x if I don’t take this time to pack I guess I will just keep pushing and pushing till my clothing’s turn color. LOL!

My lunch that I have been craving for quite a while


About 4pm, I had an appointment with this person who is from the government sector to have a face to face survey form about the workforce. The questioning is still not bad but when it come to questioning, that is when my eye started to close soon and I just want to sleep! Thank God after the feeling, when I click next, it was the end! I was given an $100 NTUC voucher for doing up the survey and I went to NTUC shopping with my dad! Bought so many tidbits , drinks, chocolate & ice cream and most of them is for this coming sat overnight fishing session with my dad & both of my brothers! Looking forward to this coming sat! If possible, I will blog about the place! If I am way too tired then maybe just take a few picture n write a short post about it if I think is worth to go there J


Thanks for reading my post!


If you want, do follow me at the rest of my social media platform:
Twitter: @tiffanywong
Facebook Page: @tiffanywong
Instagram: @tiiffanywong
Dayre: @tiffanywong
J



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments