First Visit to Climb Asia Singapore

By Unknown - April 22, 2014



Took this photo down from my Instagram @tiiffanywong because i can't find the original picture of the Climb Asia from my phone! If you do know where is Climb Asia is actually located at

60 Tessensohn Road, Singapore 217664 in the Civil Service Club, Level 2 Multi - Purpose Hall.  Alight at Farrer Park Mrt Station and exist B along Tessenshon Road .

Once you out of the escalator, just walk straight at the road site and keep your eye on the left side , when you see an Outdoor Rock Climbing wall, you are in the right place, just enter in and go up to level 2 :) 


This is my first time here @ Climb Asia ! 

For first timer like me we need to pay $14 for entry fees + $5 climbing shoes + $3 hardness [ Free for first time] , so at the end i pay $19 ! Paying $19 unlimited means you can climb till they close ! If you have your own equipment, it will be better , you do not need to pay $8 ! 

If i would want to come back and always climb , best is to get the membership at $55 and each entry fee it will be $9 instead ! [ This is what i remember, if you want to know more about the price , it would be better to go down to find out more] .


Thanks Lyn for persuading me to join her for Rock Climbing session. I really enjoy myself and learn lot of things about climbing. I started climbing the basic grade which is 5C and even thou is the easy one but when starting it was tough man and there is one point i have not yet reach the top i want to come down and Lyn was the one who pushes me to reach the top and at the end i did it ! Feeling really good man , because i always thought is impossible for me to reach the top one! 


I been climbing since 1 pm till about 5.30pm & during this short hours i manage to see a few RP people man ! One of them is Bernard, last time use to be in the same IG in school ! He also always climb and in the process of me climbing, he actually guide me along on climbing the right way because using hand strength can't really last long man ! I am still learning how to use more of legs! In order for me to do that, i am going to come back again n climb :) 

Overall, i have fall in love with climbing and i will be back soon ! Those who are interested to try out climbing , come join me ( leave a comment below) and we can plan which date to go together !!! 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments