My bad encounter with Batam

By Unknown - May 02, 2014

Was looking forward to the trip to Batam for 3 days 2 night and guess what ? Something bad happened when I am inside Batam. 

When my friends and I arrived to batam customs , we were Q - ing up and planning what we going to do today as we seen shopping malls near our customs and suddenly someone shouted :
" Come give me your passport , you go back to Singapore " - the guy in white uniform at Batam customs which is know as chief officer.



That moment I was shocked , I was like what happened . The batam officer actually took our passport and arrange a staff to bring us back to Singapore n he didn't explain or even give us warning about it , just shouted at us !
I was super pissed off that moment . The noise level is not as if we are screaming n party like no tomorrow , is just happy those type and what the officer expect ?! Their tourist to come into Batam with a black face as if we are going to funeral ? HELLO ?! Mr officer I wouldn't mind if u would give us warning to lower our voice or to ask us keep quiet ? If you do all these things ? my friend and i will sure keep quiet one BUT You just scream at us ?! HELLO , not as if i am going to do anything harmful to the country right ? Even you are in a high rank does not means that you are given an authority to do that man !


Can't stand the attitude of this high rank officer ! Please don't take tourist for granted man , we come to your country to contribute to your economy hor , we not here to come and do anything funny , we just want to have fun in Batam as is a nice place and just you alone this high rank officer destroy our day ! Good job la Mr high rank officer.
I believe you are one of the rare attitude problem officer man in batam customs because I came a few times and I did not face any problem .
&
At the end , I went to approach one of the resident there to borrow their phone to call ........... ( check the proper name ) , I did not know the whole conversation with the person and my friend but all I know was that the officer on the phone say she will call back n at the end , one of the staff was so pissed off with us and he say want to talk then go to the officer and talk to the chief n guess what ? The chief is not even there to talk to us n impossible to bang inside the room right, which is like not allowed ( even idiot knows that ) ! I was like if I am smoking in the customs , u send me back to Singapore , i am fine with it and I just go back Singapore. But HELLO just talking man n if we are loud I am sorry but at least give warning la !

N

When I was inside the customs , the high rank office were not there and I did not want to take ferry back to Singapore ! I need an answer man ! And at the end , the ferry guy can't take it and he call the police to chase us away to the ferry !

Good job lo ! We went to take ferry back home !


Just a reminder to all SINGAPOREAN :
When you come to Batam customs , remember to have your BLACK FACE & DONT NOT TALK ! If not officer might gone crazy and send you back to Singapore . Too bad I not sure what is the officer name , if not it will be stated here , Btw he is a chief rank .
&
if anything happened in the customs , don't be stupid to give them " **** " just to go pass the customs ! For me i will not give one , I rather go back Singapore ! If we keep doing this , they will keep asking for more and people say the officer didn't ask straight upfront because they know we are educated and also might be afraid we were working for the government .

This is just my personal experience and if you have nothing to comment here , better don't yeah ! I would appreciate that ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments