A totally new experience of camp

By Unknown - April 04, 2014

Helen the  everyone ! It has been a while since I last updates on my blog ! My laptop we stilave officially die on me and I am going to repair it ! I can't blog or live without an laptop even thou I ON the ave a smart phone with me ! 


Today I just came back from Malaysia Kota Rainforest Resort for a 4D3N leap camp ! 
Feeling After r tiring now but I still want to blog , will talk about my experience later at the bottom. 


This is the amount of items packed inside my bag for 4D3N camp at Kota Rainforest Resort.  
Thank God that my daddy have sleeping bag if not i will need to go and buy ! I remember checking out this outdoor store and i saw the sleeping bag selling $25 ! For me i seldom use , therefore by buying at this price is really not worth ! :) 

I am really glad That my dad has it , so I bring It along to use it and I believe the sleeping bag will be mine soon !! Because I have more camp coming up and I believe I will need the sleeping bag !! 

I have bought a new dry back for myself ! I have a black one but the sling already spoiled. 
I bought this online at 12 $ for 5 litre & for me i think the price is rather cheap, but when i told my friend they say outside selling cheaper :( 
but since i buy already then never mind , the most importany to get the item that i need it. 


Finally i can get to wear my hiking boots in Singapore ! I remember last time i wore the hiking boots is when i was in Taiwan :)
If you are wondering how much I bought this pair of hiking boots is actually $90 plus at world of sport ! This is the discounted price ! When I see the shoes I immediately fall in love with it and when the sales person tell me no size available already I was so sad n guess what ? He went to search again and managed to get my size : ) 


On the last dinner , we had bbq buffet style ! 
This are the amount of food that faciliator took  for our own people ! Total we have about 6 and we manage to finish all the food :) 
Is shiok , especially the feeling eating with friends . Sitting down and chit chatting ! 


Those who are not in my instagram , you will not know what does this photo mean ! Go to my instagram @tiiffanywong and you will see another picture of me facing back and my other colleagues have their face shown in the picture ! 

i am glad that i brought my phone along with me during the campfire ! I managed to take the campfire scene. I would say this is my most enjoyable and memorable campfire ever ! 
Giving 100% commitment ! I finally knew what does it mean and feel . Is just giving all out without worrying about anything else ! 
After the camp fire , I was feeling super tired and we had the last group debrief till 2 plus am in the morning . Trust me , not just the student who is tired but me myself also drain out ! 

On the last day , other just the memories i am bringing back also this " bank account " of mine that my fasi and my participant have deposit for me . Even i working as back end , there are people who still recongise me for my hard work . This really push me forward : ) 
After arriving back to Singapore , it was not the end but just the beginning because the fasi we will still have our debriefing : ) 
To me is not those normal one but all out one to realize what is your end in mind and what action am i going to take ? Its was good and to make sure i did something about it !!! :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments