JMall.sg selling affordable gym equipment

By Unknown - April 15, 2014

Want to keep fit but lazy to leave your house to work out?

Want to work out at home instead?


For me, due to my busy work schedule I decided to get some home gym equipment. If you think of getting some gym equipment, let me introduce JMall.sg to you. This is an online stall which sells different gym equipment at a affordable price compare to other places. I get to know this website through a friend and the first time when I go down to their warehouse, thank God I was not alone. I went down with my friend and I was disappointed that I can’t buy stuff straight there as they just moved in. 


Here is the picture of their warehouse, is super big. Now I know the reason why they can sell their items lower than other retail stores. Is because they buy in bulk therefore they can negotiate with the supplier for lower rate.


I went back home sadly but nevertheless, before I head off to work oversea, I managed to order online first. I ordered one abs roller and one resistance band. Total cost me about $12 and I finally went down to collect it because when they message me to collect it I was in Malaysia! The day after I am back, I went to collect it and on the spot I went to purchase another resistance bandJ. Shouldn’t have bought another resistance band because one resistance band is able to work out already! Then I am selling mine away, anyone interested? Do feel free to email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com

These are the items that I have purchase it!

One abs roller and two resistance band :) 

Something that I would want to share is. They are selling their equipment price at a low price compared to outside other gym equipment store. You can’t expect them to have super good customer service. When I reach there, despite standing beside them they will do their thing first then a while later then they will serve me. Straight away ask for the order no and they will take quite some time to collect the items. What is worst? Once the person got the item, he placed it on the floor and once he is done with the transaction, he pass me the nets receipt and just point to the plastic bag and I got to pick up myself. The service is bad, but what to do.  I just prepare you first, in case you have an bad experience of their customer service.

Since I have quite a number of gym equipment and I do not want to just place it on the floor. Therefore I went to Daiso to search for a huge basket for me to place my equipment items. Therefore I got this green basket, if there is a black or a red one I will want to have in instead of a green one which will get dirty easily. This is the picture of my equipment corner.


I am planning to do workout everyday at home before I sleep! I have already started to do and I am planning to research more video on what are the different ways of workout. For now I am training my abs in the knee down way and slowly will process to standing up & I am still exploring ways to different exercise using resistance band, if you do have any website or youtube video which is good please introduce to me, you can leave a comment down on this post or you can just email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments