KSL shopping mall and their Pasamalam

By Unknown - March 21, 2014

I am here again in Malaysia . I know the past few weeks I be travelling to Malaysia too , but that is for work purpose but this time round I am coming to enjoy myself with my friends :) 
I came to Malaysia with my usual clique who is Angela and today there is another special guests joining us who is Wei Guang ! 

Angela and I went In to Malaysia first since we met early at lot one to change money ! Wei guang need more to travel as he stay at the other side ! We went to Malaysia customs the Starbucks to have coffee n a cake ! I was disappointed that they don't have caramel cake as i really love it . I remember eating it before in the past ! At the end I get carrot cake & caramel plus chocolate chip frappe ! The price is about the same as Singapore ! 


I paid 7.10 RM for this. The usual price is 7.80 RM. If you produce student card, you will get 10% off! RM 7.10 means $ 2.84.
For me I is quite worth because it is really delicious! If you come to KSL you got to try! The shop name is Xiao Bar Wang level 2. Xiao Bar Wang they also have outlet in Singapore, is located at Ion Orchard. I personally have not try Ion Orchard one, will go down to try one day! 



Wei Guang ordered Chicken. He got it a set including drinks and he pays RM 8.80 only! I did go to take one piece of his chicken and try but my conclusion is still squid is the best! 



I did not Manage to get any drinks from the store because when I saw them serve the drinks to Angela I knew that it will not be enough for me therefore I went to buy bubble tea instead! I bought lime with aloa vera drink. It is super nice, for me I like drinks that is sour and sweet at the same time. I purchase with 10% discount because I got the movie ticket! Woohoooo.. Today everything also got discount! Shiok or what? 


With Angela
Both of us is feeling tired and we are trying our best to smile! 



To be honest since the day i went to Taiwan till now I have not eaten any Durian yet and when I see durian is very hard for me to resist! I saw this shop selling Durian puff and I just can’t pretend is not there and walk away L Therefore, I went ahead to purchase the Durian Puff! 
This is the shop name I bought the Durian Puff from. 


This is the shop name I bought the Durian Puff from. From the way I look, it looks promising but was quite disappointed because the Durian is not 100% durian meat. Is Durian + water L .
 I bought a box at RM 10 which means about $4! This is going to be the last time I buying from this store, maybe I just need to buy real durian fruits to satisfy my craving!




Every Monday there will be Pasamalam outside KSL shopping mall! It is very big and is totally different from what we have in Singapore. Scroll down to look at the picture to know why. 






vegetable?






Wow a mountain of sugar cane ! 
I went crazy totally by just shopping at there. I love it man, everything you need is just there. I bought food there and if I have more time, I bet I will buy more things home.
I tell myself that I got to be back real soon! They have it every Monday outside KSL! 


After that, we rush back to KSL mall for our movie. We will be watching 3D Need for speed, we bought Adult ticket instead because we watch movie after 6pm, if before 6pm we are able to get student price. We pay RM 14.00 for each ticket which cost us $5.60 and we got to pay additional RM 3 which is $1.20 for the 3D spectacles, if you bring yours then you do not need to buy! We bought drinks and popcorn inside the cinema we pay RM 12 which is $4.80 for a set, In Malaysia is cheap which I can just get drinks and food but in Singapore before getting a set, got to think whether will I be able to finish it a not? Hmm that is the differences.


Photo credit to Yahoo.


I would give the whole movie an 7/10! I don’t mind watching cars movie but there are parts that are boring and I am watching 3D if the 3D effect can be more, I think it will create a better experience for me! But for Wei Guang who love cars, his totally in love with the movie. Maybe for those people who do not have any knowledge of cars, you might want to think twice before watching. 


 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments