SAT CHECKOUT AT SUNSILK EVENT AND CORNETTO EVENT

By Unknown - June 23, 2013

After having an awesome food tasting with CNOS bloggers , almost all of us heading down to level 1 outside Cineleisure Orchard shopping mall for the Sunsilk event ! We heard that there will be an FREE HAIRSTYLING ! Which girl will say NO to that ? 
---------------------------- 

The Sunsilk event they also selling their own Sunsilk shampoo , conditional etc. I bought their conditional at the end, they are selling only at $5 whereby in Watson , they are selling $6.90 !
Save me up to $2 !

 
Wait about 5 - 10 minutes and finally is my turn  to be able to seat down comfortably while the hairstylist from Sunsilk , styling my hair ! Can you manage to guess what kind of hair stylist i actually requested ? 


TATA ! 
Is curly hair ! 
I hope it turns out well ! I thought i will regret because it looks
 a bit too mature for me. I am just 22 years old i dont want to
look like someone in the late 30 LOl


After styling is done , i went to took photo with Blogger Xue Ling & 
Blogger Joey ! Woohooo ! We are happy with our new hairstyle ! 
After that i didn't join them to hang out as i be heading down to Bugis to support Yi Long ! 

----------------------------

Took photo of myself while waiting for train to BUGIS ! 
I kinda of love the outcome of the style ! Maybe i should consider changing my hair style ?
What do you think ?



Finally met up with Yi Long and Cindy ! :) 
Support him for his CORNETTO event ! 




While waiting for his event to start , cindy and i actually went to Q up to play the 
game ! It is simple , just need to lick the ice cream ( In the IPAD)  and get the highest 
score of 55,000 and above i can choose to tote bag or the cup for my prize !
Without giving up , i manage to hit the record and got myself an CUP ! 
WOOHOOOO ! I AM A HAPPY GIRL ! 
---------------------------- 



Finally Yi long change into his attire ! 
And he is all ready for the event ! 

---------------------------- 

Before we left to church , we took some photo with him ! 

Awesome day hang out with buddies !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments