HEALTHIER SKIN BRIGHTER COLOR SKIN FLAWLESS SKIN

By Unknown - June 24, 2013

Thanks GLOMAX Aesthetics for inviting me to have a one time experience with them !

The facial i am going to experience will be called
Luminous Detox Energie Care Treatment !

GLOMAX Aesthetics located at : 

12 Eu Tong Sen Street. The Central, Soho 2. #06-168 Singapore 059819
Tel : (65) 6225-5193

The place is actually very near to Clarke Quay Mrt Station ! 

After you tap out , turn to your left 
and go up the escalator which will bring you to the exist when you will be seeing 7 eleven on your left. BUT you still continue to stay put of where you are , then continue to walk straight 
and you will manage to see Starbucks at your right , continue to walk straight till you see 
Swissotel Merchanr court and Soho2 is right next to the hotel ! 

If you still unsure , i would advise you to give them a call and ask them to direct you !

When you call them , they will direct you what to do to head up to Level 6 ! 


The Service Counter ! 
If you are wondering , why is she posing in this way ? Actually i did not tell her 
i am taking photo of the counter , and i guess i took picture at the right time and 
manage to took this awesome photo ! 
WOOHOOO ! 



GLOMAX Aesthetics also do sell some cosmetic like Eye liner ! 
You can go check out once you reach there before or after your facial ! 


Once i reach there ,i was welcome by the staffs there ! 
They serve me drinks and they do some consultation with me first before they began the facial! 
They check what are the facial products i used , what is my face type and they also 
ask me whether am i always under the sun ? Because they realize i got quite a few spots ! 

--------------------------------------
 
They actually ask me whether i am okay with those spots ?  I told them 
i actually use to it already , even if i lighten them now , in future my career are always out at the sun
and later those spots will appear again , so why not just accept it ? I think i rather look nice on my face ! Some people want to have it also cannot ! 

 --------------------------------------

 They also ask me about my Mole , they commented that i have a sexy Mole ! In return , i 
just smile to them , because i have thought of removing all the mole on my face as i 
think it is kinda of ugly :(  Maybe if all of you who are reading comment that i look awesome
with mole than maybe i can consider not to remove LOL !


This is how the Facial Room look like ! The wall is filled with blue flowery design !
I am so excited about the Facial and also at the same time afraid of myself experience 
what the beauty bloggers experience ! :( 
--------------------------------------

Before i actually agreed to step into the facial room 
to go through the facial , i actually told them about the blogger and they knew about it the news 
and they told me that the product they use are natural type , products are from Local or even American ! They also will look at your face and see what are the product which is suitable to use 
on my face and therefore , with the guarantee they gave me , i just went to experience it myself !

--------------------------------------




Usually for facial i went before , the beauty therapist usually cleanses our face only ONE time! 
But Luminous Detox Energie Care Treatment provide cleansing for two time and they use 
Milk Cleansing ! After cleansing , i feel that my face is super clean and refreshing ! 


After cleansing , she will be using this 'sucking" machine to suck out my black / white heads !
The feeling is quite shiok but then when the machine is "sucking" on my nose area, it kinda of feel
uncomfortable because my nose is sensitive and morning i always have flu  :(
But other than that , everything still doing good !


After the ' sucking ', this is how dirty the cotton is ! That maybe explain how dirty my face is on the surface ! LOL ! Don't judge me hor ! I everyday morning i did wash my face and apply lotion and 
moisturizer + sun block before i head out ! 


Here comes the most painful part for the whole facial time ! 
Squeezing out black and white heads on my face ! 
Evon who is the beauty therapist and also the director of GLOMAX Aesthetics 
told me that she don't anyhow squeeze out , she will choose those which are surfacing up ! 

--------------------------------------
The whole process i can say is PAINFUL ! But for me is bearable ! The white heads / black 
heads been squeeze out is quite disgusting, by looking at the photo ! When Evon show 
me i think is normal , i guess i just want the whole process to end right away ! 

--------------------------------------
she also TRIM my eye brow for free ! Once she is done trimming , she actually pass me 
an mirror to check my eye brow and guess what ? I saw my face and i was shock as 
i see blood :( And i was like OHMYGOSH ! Evon told me that she will be using an cooling machine to cool down my redness and my face will be in good condition for a few days ! 


Applying the cooling cream onto my face ! The process was really shiok ! Cold Cold one ! 
But the thing i dislike during this step is actually the smell of the blood . From the picture you 
can see that my face no longer have any obvious red spot or any blood spot ! The cooling thing 
really works man , because i am still afraid that if the redness does not go then when i 
go home confirm there will be a lot of people looking at me ! 


After cooling and now is time for some MASKS ! 
This masks actually gave vitamins into my skin and the smell of the masks is so awesome till 
i forget about the smell of the blood on that moment !


TATA ! 
Finally the facial finish ! 
The whole process of the facial is really fast excluding the consultation! 


BEFORE FACIAL 


AFTER FACIAL 
 Can you spot the differences ?
--------------------------------------


Testimonal 

Service & Environment
The staffs was really friendly. The service room was spacious and the comfort level
i would give them an 8/10 ! It would be better if the bed can be more comfortable as 
after a while lying down , my back tend to ache and i always stretch my body non stop till i feel comfortable ! 

For the Facial
My face look brighter , healthy and i can see that lesser of white and black heads & My face is so much smoother as if my skin surface have nothing on it ! Through this facial , i manage to learn 
quite a few things from Evon about skin care and what are the do and dons i should look out for ! 
After a few days of facial , my skin really get better and i totally love how my skin is like now ! 
I will give their facial 9/10 ! It would be better if the remover of black and white heads will be painless , can they invent something which remove the pain LOL ! Its kinda of impossible ! 

Overall , i would say that my experience here at GLOMAX Aesthetics was awesome ! 
I would rate the whole experience 9 / 10 ! I would like to come back for facial again ! 

--------------------------------------



If you would like to experience it yourself , You can quote " Blogger Tiffany " to enjoy Luminous 
Detox Energies Care Treatment for 90 minutes at $88 ( Usual price $168 ) !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments