DBS MARINE REGATTA 2013 AND DBS BAY FESTIVAL

By Unknown - June 10, 2013

DBS MARINE REGATTA 2013


Here are all the Instagram photos i have uploaded ! I am way to lazy to bring my camera 
so i go to use my phone to take picture ! 
You can check out those photo on my Instagram account @fiercemadamtiffany ! 
You need to scroll down to find those picture as the event happened 
last month ! 


Taking photo with my awesome peeps in the team :) 
People who are always there for me when i am in need and never failed to cheer me up 
when i am down ! They are part of the reason why i am still in the team and the 
other part is the passion for Dragon-boat ! 


What's app Mat Fadly to come to Kiyah-Splashh ! Tent to find us ! He used
to be in my team but now he rowing for his company , but nevertheless he is still part of my 
DB cliques ! :) With him around , there is always laughter ! 


Spotted Elim Chew and I went to say hi and took a photo with her :) Like a finally,
because on the Cineleisure Next Online Sensation 2 final day i manage to saw her 
but did not take photo with her because i am busy shopping at bead-street for my #ootd !
&
she is one of the entrepreneur whom i look up to,if you do not know who she is ?
she is the 77 street boss ! 


Cam- whore time with the boat ! 
Sitting at the drummer seat is always something i would like to try but 
the fear of water always hold me back , i really want to overcome it but 
it is just too tough :( 

The top picture is i smile at the camera and the bottom photo is taken 
by my other team mates . even thou is kinda of un-glam but i still like it ! 



Tags of my lovely girl :) 
Especially Fangs who are finally back in rowing ! :) 
I missed those time rowing with all the lovely girls like Kun Shan , Yi Ning , Fangs
Caron , Cynthia , Yvonne ! 
Hope one day of the girls will be back to row again !  





DBS Marina Regatta Bay Festival 
* All these photo taken by my Casio EX-ZR700 ! 


We will be rowing under Bishan East ! :) 



Alison with her lovely parent ! 
So sweet of them to come down and support her ! 




If you are wondering what is all this ? 

This is actually the photo area which showcase those people who took picture 
on the instagram and hash-tag it something like #DBSMARINEREGATTA2013 ( I forget 
what is the actual one ) and they showcase each on the board itself ! 




Fangs & Myself ! 
I think about 3 - 4 years ago , i took a photo with Fangs back den and one of my friend 
actually ask me whether Fangs is my girlfriend ? And i was like "NO" , 
I am straight and she is just an crazy friend of mine ! HAHA ! 
Till today i still remember and every-time when Fangs want to pose the same 
pose, i will reject her ! :P 


Fangs & Janaine & Myself 



Janaine & Myself 
Didn't manage to click well when she first came to my team to row 
for the ladies team but after a few session till the race we manage to get along well
together ! Able to just talk anything and everything ! 
Nice knowing you ! :) 



Fangs always never failed to complain to me that i always bully her ! 
But i always never stop bullying her because her reaction is always so funny :) 
But nevertheless , i will still sayang her . Only i can disturb , you all better don't disturb her ! 



This Nigel trying to be funny ! 
Take my Casio EX-ZR 700 Camera to cam-whore himself and i think he thinks 
this picture look nice thats why he did not delete it away ! And i tell him his picture will be up 
on my blog , and i think he will be very happy about it LOL ! 


Stressful Mabel doing some paperwork for the race while Derrick Papa 
is enjoying reading his Magazine ! That's Life ! HAHA ! 


My boat is the first boat to go down ! 
Once i am in the boat , before we even start rowing to the start point , 
the boat is already very unbalanced and to be honest , i am really very scared that the 
boat will capsize and my fear of water are quite extreme even thou i know 
how to swim ! 


Are you amazed by the camera which can zoom in so clear while on the shore ? 
The picture is not blur and it is super clear instead ! 

Its an Multi Frame SR Zoom ! 
You can zoom in using Casio EZ-ZR 700 camera up to 36 x ! 
It is totally amazing ! 



Another ZOOM photo of me changing seats ! 

Due to the boat unbalanced , i switch place with Derrick PAPA ! 
After changing i still feel damn scared and i told Xing Jie and Maurice that if 
anything happened , they got to save me first man ! 
But at the end , nothing happened , everything went smoothly :) 



Boats are all ready to start their race ! 


Boat 2 waiting for their turn to head down to water to row like a MAN ! 


Another Zoom effect to these these few photos ! 
Ops i just realize Jeremy was pointing to some direction showing kelvin something LOL ! 



Random photo of my Crocs ! 
Some of the bits are given by Mat Fadly ! 
Cute right ? :) 


All ready to win the race ! 


While the other boat is waiting for the organizer to give the call to start , 
Xing Jie , Myself and Sam cam-whore on the shore while waiting ! 


We all look so flawless ! 
It is because of Casio ZR-700 Make Up effect ! 


After the boat come up to shore , they will usually have an debrief to talk about the race ! 
And in what area they can improve for the next round ! 




Cam-whore again with this girl using different effect ! 
The left one i am using make up effect while the right one i am using Toy Camera ! 


Eveline and Hui Ling :) 


Lovely couple in my team ! 
The M & M !
Maurice and Mabel ! 



The sleeping beauty # 1 !
Winston ! 


Nigel trying hard to act cute ! 




Cam-whore ones again ! The left picture Nigel say that his face is super big 
so he want to take again and this time round , he went beside mabel , 
so that he will look smaller ! Indeed he look smaller ! 




With Mabel !
A friend , A team mate and i can say that she is a Nanny to me ! :p
I am not trying to say her old or what but she really take care of me a lot ! :) 



Kelvin . Xing Jie . Jeremy. Ying Jie . Glenn


The sleeping beauty # 2 
Alison ! 


Seatec 
www.seatecpaddle.com 

If you would like to buy paddle , seat pad , life jacket , tights , sticker , neck-lance ,
key chain or anything got to do with Dragon-boating , you can purchase it from Hao Yuan 
who is the owner of seatec and he is also my coach ! 





Myself . Eveline . Iris 


With Derrick Papa and myself 
If you are wondering why am i calling him PAPA ? Is because he is a dad and 
he gave me that kind of fatherly feel LOL ! 
(Side Track ) And his daughter is super cute ! :) 



Ops i forget his name . Richard , Winston, Uncle Wilson and Derrick Papa !


After a serious photo taking together now they are posing to be cute and young ! 
HAHA ! 


With Girlfriend Kyle ! 


With Girlfriend Esther ! 

Three of us didn't manage to take photo together :( These are 2 of my girlfriend whom i know 
them since the year 1 in my poly and till today we are still contacting each other 
now and den as now everyone is busy with their internship and also fyp ! 
Can't wait for the day all our girlfriends meet up and go crazy together ! :) 





With Buddy Alison ! 
She is a gym instructor and also an body builder ! Don't try to mess with her ! 
Another awesome team mate & friend who is an listener and adviser
during training and also in my personal life ! 




Nigel. Alison. Myself 
Just want to keep cam-whoring till there is no tomorrow ! 

There is always an reason behind each laughter - Friendship ! 


What's with the world today ? 
Phone.Phone.Phone and Phone ! 



Both of us just cant stop taking picture together ! 



Cam-whore with Jeremy Oakley Sunglasses ! 
In the morning i rush out of house and i forget to bring my glasses and i ask if anyone can 
bring spare sunglasses to lend me ? If i do not have sunglasses on me when rowing ,
the feeling is damn weird :( Luckily Jeremy bring , if not gg.com to me man ! 

And i love his Oakley Sunglasses ! So nice ! 
Maybe i should get one very soon ! 


Clique photo !
Myself . Nigel. Alison, Maurice. Mabel. Fangs 

Friendship been build through Dragon-boating ! 

In this photo , Alison looks like she can't stand Nigel acting cute and she 
want to use her paddle to just hit Nigel ! 



Clique modelling time ! :) 
Pose it like a boss ! 




Photo time individually with our Lovely Coach Hao Yuan ! :) 
I think at that moment he feel like a celebrity !





A Group Photo with our lovely coach ! 
i did not realize that usually our coach don't smile while taking photo and is because 
Alison told me then i know. Surprisingly this time round , he smile and to be honest 
everyone in this photo smiling happily and overall this picture look damn nice ! 


Jeremy ( Chicken breast meat ) . Ying Jie (The twist guy) . Myself . Xing Jie 
Ask Ying Jie to do twist together but he don't want :( So i am alone doing it :( 
and finally Xing Jie start smiling ( Showing his teeth)  when taking photo , if not he looks like 
he kana force to take photo . For Jeremy his expression is always the same , No teeth shown ! 



Shall end this post with this picture ! 

No more Dragon-boat race post till next year when i am back from Taiwan ! But nevertheless,
i will still attend training whenever i can ! :) 

Love you people ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments