Le Bunny Bleu Event At Bugis Atrium with Bloggers

By Unknown - June 29, 2013

Thanks Le Bunny Bleu for the invite to blogger nite @ Bugis Atrium ! 


LeBunny Bleu actually bring in modern New York Fashion scene into the romantic 
European vintage era creating a unique tend on how shoes are worn. LeBunny Bleu 
have all kind of shoes like Ballet Flats, Slip Ons, Oxfords, Sandals, Fashion sneakers
and Rain Boots !


There are already so many people at the event and i can't wait to check out those shoes that 
LeBunny Bleu have ! 


The Slip-ons series 

For me personally i love shoes which does not require me to tie the shoes-laces, just 
slip my feet in the shoes will be awesome for me ! Maybe i just lazy to keep tie-ing it when it 
come off ! Those people who notice me well , realize that all my shoes does not have 
shoelace except my running shoes.

Among this range of shoes i like is actually the grey / pink flat, as you know i am not 
a pink person, but at the first sight looking i already fall in love without knowingly. 


Spotted very special design of pumps ! 
I like the one with blue and yellow prints , the color is so special and i can imagine 
that just wearing a normal outfit with this pair of shoes , it will definitely stand out among 
the crowd !



Cute Ribbon Pumps 

Those girl who like to dress up to have cute girl style can actually get this 
cute ribbon pumps shoes to match with the outfit ! 
I am not a ribbon person , so i bet i am going to give this pumps a miss ! 



Oxfords series 

To be honest , all their Oxfords series are really special ! Special in the way of their design & 
the color. For me i not a person whom able to dress up to be able to match the color of those
colourful shoes , but those with one to two color should be alright for me ! 


---------------------------


After looking around for so long , finally i got something to try one ! The one 
i like do not have my size , so therefore i try onto some design with my feet can fit in !





YAY ! 
Finally i found a shoes which can fit my feet ! LOL ! 
Is a white / red ribbon shoes ! Maybe without my face inside the picture , the shoes 
somehow match the attire ! 

* Side track: I kind of like this photo as i think i look pretty with the smile :) 



My feedback for the shoes
Even thought i am not a fan of ribbon shoes , without judging the shoes how it looks , i can say 
that i feel really comfortable wearing it !


This is the entrance of LeBunny Bleu Shop ! 
Level 2 , the cross link from Bugis Junction to Bugis Atrium !


With my other bloggers friend at the entrance of LeBunny Bleu shop !



Scoll down you will be able to see more shoes selling in LeBunny Bleu shop !

Cute shoes boxes ! 



 LeBunny Bleu Earing !






And once again , i will be shopping around inside LeBunny Bleu shop to find some 
shoes which match my attire ! And i found something cool ! 
Michael Jackson style shoes ! 
You should scroll down more to see more picture of me wearing the shoes ! 


I am wearing the shoes LIKE A BOSS ! 




Do i give you the feel of Michael Jackson ? LOL ! 
I think overall is quite cool , especially with my dark color dressing !




Myself again ! 


Thanks to this guy who bring us to LeBunny Bleu shop and make 
him stand outside the shop to wait for us as we blogger take quite a while to take photo !


Group Photo of the bloggers who attend LeBunny Bleu event ! 

---------------------------










The post have not yet end , scroll down more for bloggers cam-whore time : D



With Sherie 

---------------------------










With Jessie 

---------------------------








With Rui Ying 

---------------------------













With Jennie 
---------------------------






With Michelle 
---------------------------




With Nurul Hudah 

---------------------------





With Apple 
---------------------------






With the Boss Dennis 
---------------------------

If you would like to know more about Le Bunny Bleu , you can check out their 
Facebook page at : 
https://www.facebook.com/lebunnybleuSG

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments