Have you heard about using 牛角 for body and face massage

By Unknown - June 22, 2013

Thanks to SKIN & CO for having me here to experience using 牛角 for body massage & facial!

Have you heard of using  牛角 for body massage & facial ? 
To be honest , I don't know ! That's why i am here to experience it ! 

The treatment i am going through will be :
 Meridians and Tissues Manipulation ( MTM ) Massage

 ----------------------------------
To those who know me personal knew that i am a person who will go for body massage ,
especially those sports massage as i am a active girl who will go Gym workout, Swimming and
also my Dragon-boat training ! I need to have some relief if not my whole body will be like 
a stone ! 


Before i get anything started , let me show you the awards that SKIN & CO have won ! 
The reason i took photo of their achievement is because in case , you all thinks it's kinda of weird using 牛角 for body massage and facial ! I think there are not a lot of this kind of massage 
out in the "market" yet ! 

 ----------------------------------

Before i head inside to experience myself . The boss actually belief me the stories how this 
牛角 for body and face massage come about and telling me why is it good to use 牛角
for massage ?  One of the reason which always been on mind is that it is natural and 
牛角 is able to enter more in-depth to your muscle and "push out" the air inside and 
massage using 牛角 and slowly the blood circulation will be flowing better !


The photo above showing me the human body and she also show me some of the part 
which she is able to press on it using 牛角 and " push out " the air out of the body ! 

 ----------------------------------

Let's don't talk so much and let most of the photo do the talking ! 

The Massage Room ! 



A Self- shot of myself before i change into the required attire ! Pardon my sleepy 
face , is the appointment was in the early afternoon and i do not have enough sleep too ! 


Here are my final looks of the change attire ! 

The attire look like some SIA girl wearing tube dress , LOL! At least is something 
presentable even though no one is going to look at it except for bloggers who is going to take
photo and post it on their blog like ME !

The attire is quite comfortable , just that it is a bit loose !

 ----------------------------------

Let's get the massage started ! 

If you are wondering what she is doing ? Let me explain to you ! 

 ----------------------------------
She is using an amazing machine ( which i do not know what does it called ) and a long light bulb to placed it on my leg to see how good my blood circulation ! If you observe clearly, you 
are able to see there are some black marks on the bulb itself and the higher the color goes and reach the highest of the black mark , it's shows you that your blood circulation is good ! 

For my leg blood circulation is not really that good , so today during massage she will know what 
to do ! To push out the "air" out of the body , use  牛角 to massage and make the blood circulation
flow !



She now also checking for my hands and she told me that my hand blood circulation is good !
Maybe rowing / taking weights will be one of the reason of helping my blood circulation flow ! 
To those who don't exercise , you can make replace to carrying your bags etc 

----------------------------------

F
Finally last checking of blood circulation , will be the head ! She say not very good also !


----------------------------------
So today what she will do is to Massage my back & Massage my face using 牛角 ! 
Woohoo , I am really looking forward to my very own first experience !


She knew i was having " the month " , so went to apply some cream onto my stomach area 
and place the "machine" which produce hot air to make my stomach have a better flow ! 
* You know what i mean ! :)

* Took this picture from the website 
This is how 牛角 looks like ! Don't judge the book by its cover ! Even though is small but it 
is really POWERFUL ! 

----------------------------------




BE PREPARED TO SEE SOME PHOTO WHICH CAN BE A BIT SCARY TO YOU ! LOL 





----------------------------------



Do not be shocked by the redness ! Those redness are not for LONG TERM ! 

The redness is caused by the massage by " pushing out the air " out of my body and the more
redness it is, it means that that area of blood circulation is not good.

Like for example : My shoulder area is quite dark red and the reason behind it is because i 
am always carrying heavy bag packs and also slings bag !

Overall , the massage for the body was bearable ! I would rate the pain 7-8/10 and the after 
massage effect was 9/10 as you can really feel the relieve and your whole body will feel relax ! 

----------------------------------


 Pardon me for the facial expression ! These picture were taken after the face massage ! 
By looking at my facial expression , can you predict what is the feeling i have at that point of time?
To be honest with you , i would say that face massage is way more painful than the body massage !But i am glad to manage to TAHAN the pain !
I would gave this face massage an 7/10 and the massage is done by using 牛角

----------------------------------


Overall , i would say that this is an super nice experience and finally i am able to relax all my massage to rest while my whole body will be "steaming" for about 10- 15 minutes if i am not wrong before i end the whole session ! 

The whole massage session is to find out which part of my body muscle is tight and she 
is going to release the "air" out of the body and massage  by using  牛角 too ! If you would like to 
try out , you can check out their website at : 
http://www.skincobeauty.com/



* Check out their $18 promotion today at their website ! WOOHOOO !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments