Bio-essence New Lauch Royal Jelly + ATP SHAPE V FACE 3 Treasures

By Unknown - June 02, 2013

Thanks to Bio - essence for sponsoring me Royal Jelly + ATP Bio essence range of 
products
I am totally excited to review it and share with everyone of you ! 


This is how the products look like out of the boxes ! 


Deep Exfoliating Gel 

Zero Dead Skin in 1 Step ! 

Product efficacious :
- Gently & Painlessly exfoliates out blackheads and white heads 
- Exfoliates away deep layer of dead skin for better absorption of subsequent skin care product 
- Brightens dull skins, makes dry and rough skin softer and smoother 
- Regulates and balances oil secretion 
- Helps prevent pimples 
- Improves skin texture for a refine and fair complexion
- Make up glides on easily, last longer and looks more natural 



In the picture is just the step shown on how i actually apply it onto my skin ! I will not be showing 
you how i do it on my face , i will just show you which i have done on my hand ! 

Something got to take note when you are scrubbing your face, do not Scrub too hard ,
if not you will hurt your skin ! You just need to gently go round and round on your face,
and the black & white heads will just been scrub away ! 

I will give Deep Exfoliating Gel a 9/10 ! 
I love deep Exfoliating Gel because it is gentle to my face. Before and after 
effect are obvious as in my skin are much more brighter and there are lesser blackheads ! 
if you want all your blackheads to be gone just one time using , it is impossible, you should use 
twice in a week , then slowly you will see a better result ! 



Radiant Youth Essence 

Tender & Radiant Skin 

Product Efficacious : 
- Rapidly absorbed into skin to intensively moisturizes and nourishes skin to make skin soft 
and smooth 
- Hydrates skin and locks in moisture to prevent dryness and keep skin supple and hydrated
- Rich in anti-oxidant property to protect skin against harmful free radicals 
-Reduces signs of skin aging 
- Ideal to be applied in cold weather where the air is very dry 



First of all before apply this Radiant Youth Essence , I got to wash my face first 
before applying me ! By the way if you are wondering , why am i not cam-whoring is because 
i just finish bathing and i am way too lazy to actually dry my hair LOL ! So...
Back to topic , i will always press it onto my hand then start applying 
upwards ! Doing the upward motion then the skin will be able to absorb! 

I will give Radiant Youth Essence a 10/10 ! *

I am totally impressed by this product ! To be honest , when i first started using Radiant Youth 
Essence , i was like why is this at the first place so oily even before applying to the face !
I don't like the oily feeling , but guess what ? It absorb very fast to my skin , 
and within seconds , my skin no longer feel oily but feeling very smooth and 
healthy ! I am totally in love with Radiant Youth Essence , i will recommend you to go 
get !

* My favorite ! 

Face Lifting Cream 

Product Efficacious : 
- Firms sagging skin to increase skin elasticity 
- Reduces double Chin 
- Lifts facial contours 
- Reduces visible fine line & wrinkles 
- Reduces aging lines ( between nose and lips) 
- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin 
- Contracts pores and refine skin 
- Maintains youthfulness, enhancing feminine charm 




Something cool about this product that i would like to share with you guys is that 
this Face Lifting Cream can be used as moisturize too ! You can apply to make your 
face more V and at the same time moisturize ! 2 in 1 product ! You can save money 
too ! Once again , when you apply the cream do it upward ! 

I will give Face Lifting Cream 9/10 ! 

I love how this Face lifting cream works, it make your face shape without any plastic surgery ! 
You can sake those k's and spend about 30+ for this product ? Good deal right ! 




Just seeing my review is not enough , you girls should head down to Waston 
to purchase and experience it yourself ! To those guys who are reading my post now ,
you can actually buy it for your girlfriend to try out ! 


Before you head out to buy , link this link to UNLOCK YOUR FEMININE CHARM 
A Facebook game and you stand to win prizes ! :) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments