Hada Labo ES for Sensitive Skin

By Unknown - June 28, 2013


This is my second Hada Labo lotion but this type round i will be sharing about their NEW 
Hada Labo ES for Sensitive Skin ! For those who have sensitive skin , this Hada Labo ES product and this post is for you !


 These are their benefits ! 

The reason why i personally like Hada Labo products 
is because after applying the lotion , it does not make my face look super dry and lack of moisturize 
but instead it make my face look healthier and moisture ! I think the importance of an lotion 
is not make your face refresh and moisturize instead of feeling super dry ! 




Overall , i would give this product an 8/10 ! I love this product but the thing 
that i don't really like is the smell of the alcohol maybe is because my Hada Labo lotion
i am using does not have smell at all ! I like this product is because when i apply it on my face ,there is totally as if i am not putting anything on my face which mean the lotion absorb quite fast into the skin ! You girl should go and try and let me know what is your experience with Hada Labo ES  ! 



The Hada Labo ES Series is available exclusively at Guardian pharmacies nationwide
or you can check out their Facebook for more information : 
https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg?fref=ts

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments