NOOK PANCAKE BUFFET AT BUKIT TIMAH

By Unknown - April 08, 2013

I keep seeing people twitting / Facebook and Instagram about Nook Pancake ! 
So here i am coming down to Nook Pancake with my friend to try out the $10 Buffet
I want to experience it myself ! :) 

Check out NOOK House Of Pancakes @ 
Bukit Timah , 21 Lorong kilat #01-03, Singapore, Singapore

How to get there : 
you can actually take bus 985from Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange and 
stop at the Bukit Timah Market bus stop .Standing at the Bus Stop facing the 
shell station , turn to your right side,walk all the way straight until you saw 
the first turn to your right up ! Then you will see a coffee shop , turn to 
your left hand side and walk all the way straight , you will see NOOK




Once i come into the shop i Feel super excited seeing all these sweet topping on the table ! :) 
Can you tell which is my all time Favor topping ? It is actually the fruits peddle !
Every time if i order Ice-Cream / waffle or anything that i can actually add topping 
i will surely choose fruits peddle :) 



After we seat down , i actually ask for the service staff and tell them that this is my 
first time coming here and i want to know how does everything goes ? 
So she told me , first i got to choose the favor of my pancake ! My friend choose 
strawberry then i choose panda favor ! 

Can you see there are some metal mini container ? They are for storing those topping 
that i want ! 


So here are the topping that my friend and i actually choose 
out of so many toppings ! 
Beside all these toppings , you can actually choose other toppings like Banana etc 
you can ask for the menu to check out more available toppings ! 



Here are some of my own creation of the pancakes ! 






Out of so many of my own creation , this is one of my favorite pancake !  
Colorful lollipop ! 
Its very sweet because i put lot of sweet topping inside like fruity peddles :) 



Cam-whore with my favorite pancake that i have done ! I have try a few times 
previously and finally this time round , my lollipop turn out well !


SMILE PEOPLE ! :) 



Myself and Si Xian ! :)


My lovely blog site ! 


This is my FIRST FAVORITE PIECE of my own creation ! 
4 thick T full of fruit peddles also , you can tell that i really like fruits peddles ,
whatever things i order also with that ! 
But by this time, my stomach already very full but then no choice i got to 
finish everything , if i waste anything i got to pay additional $10 ! :( 



YUMMY ! 
you must be thinking of going to have pancake buffet right now with your friends 
right ? HAHA ! 


all time favorite EX-ZR700 CAMERA !
i am using this camera now , and every photo taken in this post is by this camera ! 
I am totally in love with this camera as they have lot of effects , i can't wait 
to share with you guys how awesome is it ! 



added topping to decorate the camera EX-ZR700 pancake ! 


KIYAH-SPLASHH ! 
;) 
Even i am enjoying , i still remember my lovely dragon-boat team ! 


Awesome Nook Pancake Buffet ! :) 

Overall , i will give 7/10 ! Interesting place to hang out with your friends since is only 
$10 and you can design anything you like ! But the taste of the pancake is okay only.
You should drop by to experience yourself , i guess everyone think of the place 
differently ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments