CINELEISURE NEXT ONLINE SENSATIONAL FINAL AT CATHAY CINELEISURE ORCHARD

By Unknown - April 02, 2013

Photo taken from Casio EX-ZR 700 ! 

Finally after a month of blogging , Vlogging , twitter , facebook & instagram 
for different category in Cathay Cineleisure Orchard ! 

You can check out all the post and video that I have done ! 

First challenge 
 http://www.missytiffany.com/2013/03/first-challenge-for-cineleisure-next.html

Second Challenge
 http://www.missytiffany.com/2013/03/cyber-adventure-at-e2-max-challenge.html

Third Challenge
 http://www.missytiffany.com/2013/03/cineleisure-next-online-sensation_23.html

Today we will be doing our LAST challenge here ! :) 


Today Challenge 5 is about spending $10 on the accessories at Beadstreet !
To find accessories to match your dressing that you have worn today ! 



Once everyone reaches the entrance of the beadstreet , everyone started to cam-
whore ! Taking picture with our phone and spamming those photo 
onto our social media like Twitter , Facebook and Instagram ! 


So many people come to beadstreet to shop because their accessories is really affordable 
and i actually find lot of nice ear rings , i want to get but too bad one side of my ear 
hole seems to close already :( 

I have stay in the shop for about 1 - 2 hours searching for accessories which suit my outfit 
of the day ! There are too many till i do not know which one to choose ! :(



Here is the Outfit of the day and the accessories i choose was 
the neck lance , two bangle and one pair of ear rings , but i wore one side only ! 
HAHAHA ! 


Trying my best to pose well ! :) I be standing outside of Cineleisure for not more 
than one hour , i been complaining about the weather and guess what ?
After the photo shoot , we went to meet our friends and then faster head back to 
Cineleisure for Air - condition ! 



While waiting for the Final to start , i start to walk around and cam whore with some 
of the CNOS2  bloggers ! 

Myself with Uncletehpeng ! 



Myself with Xue Ling :) 



Awesome Team 3 ! 


Myself with Joey ! 


Myself with JoJo !


Myself with Amanda ! 



Thanks Yi Long and Jie Xiang for coming down to support me and thanks for 
the drinks too when you know i am thirsty ! :) I know you come down for another
reason too , but nevertheless , i still feel loved by both of you :) 


All the judges have finally arrived and i can't wait to go up to them and talk to them ! 
Because my favorite blogger is here too ! Can you guess who is she ? 


Myself with Noelle ! 


Found this picture inside my camera ! I pass them my camera to ask help to take 
photo and video and end up they taking photo of themselves ! haha ! :) 
So here i am placing this photo onto my blog ! 

The left one is call John and the right one call Jie xiang , two very talented guy ! 
Single and Available ! 


when I heard one of the staff say that we got to pose one by one at the 
Cineleisure Next Online Sensation V2.0 board , i was quite nervous because i have not 
pose in front of so many people before . So today its is kinda of a big step for myself ! 


Check out my CATWALK video at my Youtube Channel @tiffanywong100 


#CNOS2 blogger camwhore time ! :) 



Check out my smiling face ! :) 




I guess today will be the last day i be twitting about #itsgonnagetsensational , 
as the competition have come to the end :( 
so here i am just to take picture with it to keep as an memories ! or maybe 
i am just so random ! 


No one was looking at me and guess what ? I am fooling around with 
the board ! 


#ITSGONNAGETSENSATIONAL 




Marcus and myself ! 
I did not notice about him until he ask me whether I am Tiffany from Republic 
Polytechnic and i was like yes , and immediately i remember him but forget his name 
until i went home to search on my face-book !  :) 


Myself and Tiffany Yong ! 
Yaya , another Tiffany in this competition and when the other bloggers 
called out "Tiffany" , both of us will turn and asking 
which tiffany they are calling ? So from then onward , they will called us either Tiffany
Wong or Tiffany Yong ! :) 





Myself and Clinton ! 


Performance time before releasing out the result ! 
All the CNOS bloggers are really talented sia ! They sing so well and i am 
so proud of them ! :) 

and after performance , they are giving out a few awards before releasing the 
result for the top 3 , i quite disappointed that i did not receive any award :( But nevertheless , this competition actually marks the start of my blogging journey instead of the end ! :) 


With Blogger  Qiu Qiu ! 
I really love watching her Budget Barbie , super nice ! She can really find nice 
clothing and accessories which is less or equal to $100 !


With Blogger Peggy ! 
she is really very pretty and i love reading her blog ! She always dress so nice and 
even though she have short hair , she is able to bring out such a sweet lovely 
looks ! :) 



With Blogger Beatrice  ! 
She is my favorite blogger ! I love reading her blog and she is so friendly can ! 
and i want to thank her for the word of encouragement to me :) 



and after all the prize presentation , we all went for after party at Seoul Garden ! 


This is actually my first time coming down to Seoul Garden at Cathay Cineleisure
Orchard ! When i go to Seoul Garden i will always go to those BBQ instead of 
ordering Korea Food ! So this can be considered as my first time trying ! 

The above picture , there are so called 3 mini plates ! 
I am totally in love with the first and the second one , i am wondering if they 
are selling in individually or just for this blogger after party dinner ? 


 I don't know what is this dish called but i am in love with this dish ! 
I be coming back again for it ! 
YUMMY ! 
I will rate it a 10/10 , MUST TRY ! 



After you mixed , it will look like this ! :) 


i went to change into my comfortable clothe after the competition and Alyssa came
down to Cineleisure to look for me :) Thank You so much ! Really appreciate
 that you make that effort to come down ! 




and here is my THANK YOU message

1. I want to THANK GOD for this great opportunity to be in this competition !

2. I want to thank my Dragon-boat team mates like Jonathan , Xing Jie , Ck, Bryan, 
Sam and many more who always keep voting for me even though without me asking :)

3. I want to thank my Family for supporting me especially my younger brothers
Kelvin and Ken  :) Jie Jie love you <3 font="" nbsp="">


3. I want to thank my Cell-group members who keep supporting me by sending me encouragement message and thanks to Angeline for lending me her DSLR ! 

4. I want to thank my Readers for helping me re-tweeting and also sending me encouragement message on my page and also on my facebook :) 

5. I want to thank Cineleisure and Nuffnang for this great opportunity for me to 
be in this Cineleisure Next Online Sensation V2.0 :) 

THANK YOU EVERYONE :) I LOVE YOU GUYS ! :)






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments