K BOX SESSION WITH CGSG13 BLOGGERS

By Unknown - April 20, 2013

Thanks to #CGSG13 and K Box Singapore for having me here today at Marine Square ! 
I am looking forward to meet the rest of the bloggers and at the same time I can't wait to Sing +
play pool and of cos looking forward to what i am in for ! 


I was amazed when I enter inside the room . The room is really big !
I think it can hold about 15 - 20 people ! You can hold birthday party , company events ,
Singing session with your friends and family and many more ! 


When i just reach the place , i already spotted a few blogger starting to play pool , but 
no one started to sing K yet , maybe all shy ? I guess someone got to be 
bold enough to start the ball rolling ! 



Calvin told us blogger that today there will be a mini competition and 
there will be amazing prize to be won ! 


List of bloggers name who will be coming & after each of the blogger finish playing 
the game , it will be recorded down ! 


There are a few boards around the Room which they have different sports available 
for community games 2013 ! 
Once again , i am going to be biased to take photo only for my favorite sports which is Dragon-boat ! 



Ya ! This is the second time i am seeing Rui Ying and Jess in the community games event ! 


Sorry for the blur photo ! 
Taken with Rui Ying , Jess and Joyce :) 


Ordered my all time favorite drink ! 
Coke + Ice-cream = Coke Float ! 
I think for the whole event i actually drunk about two of it ! 


before they going to record my score , why not i head down to actually give a kick 
start of trying out first ? So i will get the feel of it ? 


Actually i am not really good at this kind of game ;x 
so don't think i am going to win anything , but i just got to have fun with the bloggers ! 


Myself and Ying Zi !
I have never meet her in person before and i guess this is my first time meeting 
her and i can say that she is really friendly ! Can just chit chat with you as if both 
of us knew each other for a long time ! 



Meeting Tiffany Yong again ! :) 
I guess both of us have the same name , that's why we are able to click well ! 


While Evalee who is into her singing , both me and Tiffany cam-whoring with her inside the photo ! 


Myself with Evalee ! 
I seen her quite a few times during CNOS because she is helping Tiffany and i did
not manage to talk to her but through this event , i manage to have a small talk 
with her ! She is also another friendly ones i met & She sing very well ! :) 


Myself , Tiffany , Evalee !

Today the main thing i want to share is not just singing or playing pool but then 
a special K lunch set meal that K box is having now !

From 11 am - 2 pm , within these timing head down to either Orchard Cine-leisure 
or Marine Square outlet to have your EAT & SING FOR JUST $10 ++


Here are some of the lunch which is available for their EAT SING FOR JUST $10++ ! 

Tom Yam Fried Rice With Chicken Skewer 



Prawn Olio Olio 


Thousand Island Chicken Chop Rice 

You can actually choose one of the lunch meal + one drink either to be cold or hot + 
Free Session of singing ! 




Myself with Uncletehpeng :) 
Finally able to see him after CNOS ! 


Happy Girl eating lunch :)



After finishing eating my meal , is my time to choose some songs and sing ! 


Every time i come to sing K i always will choose the same old songs ! 
Those who always go sing with me , will know ! 



The system is quite easy to use as all the information that is needed is all there ! 



After singing for one to two songs , i head to play pool with Aoi Apple !
I tell you she is really a good player man , her skills seems to be like those 
who always play 24/7 ! 


I don't really know how to play pool , i just play for fun ! 






I love this photo a lot ! Even though i did not win the game but then i still have 
some nice photo of myself playing pool ! 


Myself with Rui Ying 



Myself , Rui Ying , Jess & Uncletehpeng 


Myself with Jess 


Aoi Apple and myself 
Finally able to meet after so long ! :) Great catch up ! 



Michelle and myself 
she joined my giveaway before and we only have meet once and through this event 
we manage to have a better chit chat and i can say that she is really a joker !
Always make people around her laugh ! :) 



Myself and Calvin 





Myself with Joyce
First time seeing her also and she is also another friendly blogger :) 
Able to chit chat with her without any barrier of topics ! 


Now is the time every blogger are waiting for ! 
The result of the mini game that calvin have for us blogger ! 



These are the winner ! :) 
Congratulation to  all of you ! 


Myself with sherie 
first time meeting her also ! :) 
Another friendly blogger !


Last but not the least , took a photo with Darren before he head off ! He sing really well and glad to see him 
again in events ! 



Before i end this post i would like to introduce something to those who are
currently schooling , this is A great deal ! 

Hope you guys enjoy yourself with all these great deals ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments