[FOOD TASTING] HIPPOPOTAMUS AT MARINE SQUARE

By Unknown - April 26, 2013

Thanks to Touch & Hippopotamus for having me here today ! 


Hippopotamus Restaurant Grill 
6 Raffles Boulevard, #01-204/205 
Marine Square 
s039594
Contact : 63385352
Open from 11 am - 10.30 pm Daily 



Here are some of the photo you will see when you are inside Hippopotamus ! 



Spotted this area full of poloraid ! Why Hippopotamus no take my photo and put it here ?
LOL ! 


The restaurant are usually full of red color and at the same time my favorite color is also RED !
i totally fall in love with the environment i am in . So comfortable ! 


Photo taken of the social media personnel's ! 


Once we reached, the service staff actually serve us some appetizer to start with !
As you can see from the photo itself , it is actually the chips ! 




While waiting , i began to look through to menu to see what is installed for me 
later on for my HUGE stomach ! HAHAH ! 

Looking just on the photo itself , it make me feel super hungry ! You agree with me ?



CHIP CHIP ! 


FREE FLOW of Calamari during the Happy Hour when you purchase drinks ! 


Here are all the available sauce available to accompany every main course ordered ! 



Before you actually scroll down , do remember to prepare a tissue paper , 
because i know you going to droop !
Beef skewer 
Is actually the different part of the Cow ! ( I don't know what is the correct word to use ) ! 
The taste of the different part of the cow is super yummy , except the part where 
the plate is kinda of full of blood which i don't really like it , other than that, is yummy ! 

I will give Beef Skewer a 5/5 ! 
MUST TRY ! 



BBQ Ribs 

This is awesome man ! The meat and the sauces just taste so nice when it is place 
inside your mouth ! I bet my dad will love this dish as he is a Ribs lover ! 

I will give BBQ Ribs a 5/5 ! 
MUST TRY ! 


Sirloin Steak N.Z.

ones again , the blood is not very nice to see ! If you are like me do not like to see 
blood or taste the blood, we should ask for it to be fully cooked ! But nevertheless ,
the steak still taste very nice and even though is not well done the meat does not 
taste like i am eating an rubber . 

I will give Sirloin Steak N.Z. 5/5 ! 
MUST TRY ! 



So yummy ! 
The steak looks soft from this picture ! 



Here are some of the side dishes that been served to us ! 
Out of these 4 side dishes , i love the most was only 3 of them ! 
1. Potato covered with cheese 
2. Vegetable ( Carrot etc ) 
3. Long Bean 

The last one is not to my likely because i don't take food that is too spicy for me ! 
Those people who like spicy may love this dish ! 



I ordered Shirley Temple !
You must be wondering why i order this instead of others ? 
Because this drink was the first one who caught my attention and i also love this drink ! 
In total i have drank about 3 of it ! 

I drink a lot of water one , that's why :) 
Maybe they can invest a bigger cup for customer like me ? 


Baked Potato 
Ones i saw this dishes is been served, i was like : " I want to try " 
because i am a potato lover ! Maybe adding margarine will be even better ! 

I will give baked potato : 4/5 ! 



Grilled Game Hen 

The name of the dish is quite interesting . Game & Hen ! When eating this dish , 
you should eat the meat and the skin together , it's totally yummy and is not 
oily at all. 

I will give Grilled Game Hen 4/5 ! 



French Onion Soup 

When this soup was served , first thing come into my mind was the Chinese
soup call right treasure ! This soup contain cheese and inside the soup there 
is onion ! If you do not like onion is okay , you can actually just eat the cheese and 
go it with the soup ! Is super nice ! I actually drink really a lot man ! 

I will give French Onion Soup 5/5 ! 
MUST TRY ! 


USA Pork Chop

Is crisp outside and smooth in the inside ! I did not realize that we will be served with Pork
and i was wondering is there an white beef ? I told other blogger is this beef and they were like saying " No , is Pork " ! I really Kuku sia , can't even taste the differences . Or maybe i 
have ate too much beef already ! 

I will give USA Pork Chop 4/5 ! 



Cod Fish 

The fish is super fresh can ! The taste of the white meat is super Yummy ! 

I will give Cod fish 5/5 ! 




Grilled King Prawn 

For those who are a strong lover of prawn , you will confirm love this ! Even though i am allergic to sea food ,i will still risk and eat it because is really super nice ! 

I will give Grilled King Prawn 5/5 ! 



Caesar Salad 

After eating so much meat , finally i can eat something light like Caesar Salad 
is super yummy ! I manage to finish it up , of cos i did not finish by myself alone ,
but sharing with other bloggers too ! 

I will give Caesar Salad 5/5 ! 




Here come the best part : Dessert time ! 
Chocolate Mousse 

I am not really a great lover of chocolate dessert especially those super thick chocolate but 
for this chocolate mousse is super yummy especially when it is cold ! The taste is 
just alright for everyone from young to old ! Everyone sure love it ! 

I will give Chocolate Mousse 5/5 ! 



Roasted Pineapple 

Is really cool right ? Roasted Pineapple with Ice-Cream on the top ! 
Its yummy ! 

I will give Roasted Pineapple 4/5 ! 




Chocolate Cake

The chocolate cake is super nice ! The chocolate gravy is super thick and those who love 
thick chocolate will love this ! I love it but i can't finish everything alone by myself as
it is too thick for me ! If you want to eat this chocolate cake , you got to eat it with 
the ice cream if you find it too chocolate for you ! 

I will give Chocolate Cake 5/5 ! 
MUST TRY ! 



Creme Brulee 

The top part is super sweet :) I like it a lot ! The top is covered with Brown Sugar 
encasing a dish of smooth cream with sub tile hints of vanilla ! 

I will give Creme Brulee a 4/5 ! 




After eating all the nice food , i took photo with bloggers and PR personnel ! 



Overall , i can say that i love everything that i have eaten today ! The environment 
was awesome, the price of the food was reasonable and affordable ! :) 
You guys should go try especially those Beef lover ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments