Universal Studio that You will never want to miss it

By Unknown - December 26, 2012

Thanks to @sentosa_island for the ticket to Universal Studio ! I won it from 
the twitting contest. Actually I am suppose to bring my daddy along with me 
but he is kinda of lazy , so i decided to bring my younger brother kelvin with me ! :) 

the picture above is actually my younger brother kelvin ! :) 
We wake up super early because we are super excited to head off to USS, 
even though this is my third time coming and this is my brother second time 
coming ! 


 I not really sure what is this cartoon, i find it cute that's why i just take photo 
of it ! If you continue to read up my post, you will realize that i took really 
a lot of photo ! Too bad my camera charger is lost , if not i can actually take 
even more photo ! 


This Dragon i took is actually from the staff working at the mini 
dragon roller coaster ! I ask her whether i can take picture with the 
dragon and guess what ? I never even make myself look nice before 
i ask my brother take picture for me ! 
The weather is look hot till i sweat like no one business ! 



Ugly Betty ! 
I try to kiss her (LOL) but guess what ? Look at her expression ! 


 I almost go crazy when i see  this cute mascot ! 
They are so cute ! :) 





Mummy rides is actually just hide me ! 
and while walking pass there , we actually saw this mummy guy walking 
around , so we decided to take photo with him ! After talking photo , 
we just walk away to play other rides instead of mummy ! Two 
of us too scary and heart might not be able to take it. 

two of us play the rides before that's why we know how it 
feel. 


After playing a few rides, my brother actually tell me that he is hungry and 
i do not know what is nice , so i ask joy. She told me that the Shrek show 
area the fast food which is somehow like KFC. 
She say the chicken is nice , so i decided to order chicken and 
fish and chip :) 


Look at this picture , my brother is smiling :) 
He is hungry and finally he got food to eat ! 




Elmo :) 
so cute and i can't wait to get inside the stall and take tons of 
photo . 


I actually ask my brother to pick one of the toys from the shelf
to take photo and out of so many, he actually choose this 
look a like vampire ! 


 And this is my choice out of so many ! 


Let it snow , Let it snow ! 
and i saw something super weird coming down from the top and guess
what ? It is actually the fake snow ! and i quickly take photo 
of the place and also asking my brother to pose for me


I am like a happy kid playing under the snow ! 


Meow Meow ! 


All time Favorite ! 
They are so cute ! and a lot of people is actually Q-ing to take photo with them 
and both of us actually rush to take photo with them. 


Shrek ! 



Yo ! Yo ! 
Hip Hop Style ! 


This is something interesting ! I found this area, whereby they have all 
the eggs ! 


So cute ! :D 

As you can see so many photo taken and we did not really 
take photo of the rides as we only know how to play ! :) 


And after Jocelyn end work, she came to join us ! ;) 
Despite of her being so tired after work, she still come and join us . 
we have so much fun playing together. 

and once again i want to thank Sentosa for the ticket <3 font="font" hope="hope" nbsp="nbsp" to="to">
come back again ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments