Popeyes Blogger Event at IMM

By Unknown - December 17, 2012

Thanks to Popeyes for the invite to IMM for blogger event ! 


Did you guys actually see that POPEYES IS IN IMM ?
 I guess those people who staying in the East area does not really know where is it . 
IMM is actually located at Jurong east and you got to take shutter bus from Jcube to IMM :) 

And for those people who stay in West area like me will be super happy to hear that 
they are now in IMM ! Anytime we feel like eating, there is no need to travel to the north area 
to eat but just come down to IMM popeyes will do :) 
i think you guys is as happy as me because finally after so long , Popeyes finally come to 
West area . Maybe Popeyes can consider to come to Lot One shopping mall ? 
It will be even better for me :p 


The counter service is so busy ! 
They have just open Popeyes in IMM not long ago and everyone in the west 
area actually already know this place and everyone is coming down to fill their empty 
stomach with their favorite fast food Popeyes


See ! 
Such a long - Q ! 
Good food are always worth waiting :) that's is what i always believe ! 



Took picture of people eating at IMM Popeyes Outlet ! 


She is the lady I contact when I reach. I wanted to actually take a nice 
picture for her but then when she want to react to look at my Camera 
it was too late already, i already snap the picture ;x 


This lady here is Shila :) 
She is the one who is actually the host of this event and she really share with us 
a lot of things and i manage to ask her some question which I have in mind. 
She is really engaging everyone here and even though I joke with her , she will joke back to 
which i think is good , so that the place will not be super serious ! Let us 
just have fun ! 

 
while Shila is talking with us, my young sister is actually happily drawing :) 

 
This area is the other end of the shop  :) 
 

Latest Promotion + New Set Meal is up ! 

 
I did not know Popeyes having delivery until i come to this event and i saw this bag :) 
If you are way too lazy to get out of your house to get food, you can actually call
65454 555 for delivery and the delivery hour is from 8am - 11 pm

Popeyes actually delivery to west area too : 
1. Clementi 
2.  Pandan Loop
3. Bukit Batok
4. Bukit Combak
5. Jurong East 
6. Toh Tuck 
7. Teban Garden 
8. Penjuru 
9. Jurong West 
10. Hill View 

Can i recommend them to actually delivery to Choa Chu Kang too ? :) 
But nevertheless, we west area people not just able to head down to IMM for 
Popeyes but at the same time we can also call for delivery ! 


Preparing food for the bloggers :) 


My sister can actually have different pose in different photo 
unlike mine ! I always smile the same way unless i do some crazy pose ! 


Here is myself + Shirley ! 
She is actually my younger sister ! This is her first time actually coming along
with me for an Blogger event , I hope to bring her along more for events ! 



While waiting for food, my sister actually drew on this pieces of paper ! 
Her drawing is really very nice as you can see from the paper itself ! 



Have you seen this meal at Popeyes before? 
If not , lets me introduce you this new meal @ Popeyes
It is called : Popeyes Cajun Rice Platter
 You should head down to try out this new meal ! 



My sister is the model for posing with the food : ) 


Chesse Fries ! 
This is actually my sister 2nd Favorite side dishes @ Popeyes ! 
I think she manage to eat one plate + 1/4 of it ! She is super happy when she saw the fries
and she wanted to requests for more ! 


Corn Cup 
Now then i realise that even though I took this photo but i did not manage to actually 
eat it ! Corn cup is actually my all times favorite , and got to spam lots of margarine !




Coleslaw 
 I leant that something different about popeyes Coleslaw ! 
They actually cut the vegetable and whatever thing inside coleslaw is done by their own staff !

Random picture of my brother Ken + Kenny ! 
I actually ask them to smile at my camera as i would want to take photo of them just 
totally random ! But nevertheless , it somehow break the ice ! 
 and i also want to thank Kenny for giving me the + 1 to me so that my brother can make it ,
if not i might be afraid he need to take a bus home :( 


I really forget what is this Munchers called :( 
Sorry about it , but i know is actually fried chicken ! 


I love this fried prawn ! Again , i do not know what does it called because i also 
can't find in their website too ! :( 
YUMMY ! This is also my favorite ! 


Onion Rings ! 
This is also my next favorite ! Next time when you come to IMM Popeyes , remember to 
actually order Onion Rings, I bet you will enjoy it too :) 



Here are the Bloggers who attend IMM Popeyes Blogger Events ! 


I look so happy enjoying eating the Fried Chicken ! 
 

My Favorite Coke ! 


My sister top favorite is actually the fried chicken ! She love it so much till 
she ate about 2-3 of them and i myself love Popeyes chicken too ! I think I ate only 2 
because i was too full by eating side dishes , cheese fries and so much of Coke ! 


Do you know anything about Popeyes Fried Chicken
Let me share with you what so special about their chicken ! 

1. Popeyes uses only fresh chicken (Never Frozen) 
2. Marinated with Louisiana seasoning and spices from 7 Nations 
3. Its marinated for at least 12 hours 
4. Its Bonafide Chicken is hand battered 
5. Each batch of chicken is made fresh, and not allowed to stand for more than 1/2 hour ! 

Cool right ? I did not know until I was told during this event :) 



My sister really enjoy herself and see how happy is she ! Dabao back
home so food for my family :) 

 
First time bring my siblings for blogger event ! 


Myself + Kenny! 
This is my 2nd time seeing him in the event and i remember during the 
first time when i know him , we didnt manage to talk much but this time 
round , we are able to catch up a lot ! Talking so much Crap ! :) 



Spotted this guy wearing Popeyes Shirt !!! 
And I hold my thick skin and ask him if i can take a picture of him? 
He is really super super shy ! 

Actually he looks like one of my primary school clasmate but i did not manage 
to get to ask him which primary he actually at. 

Bloggers in the IMM POPEYES  !



Credit photo to Kenny : ) 



Hope to see you guy at IMM POPEYES , If you too lazy, don't worry just give 
Popeyes a call and the food will be send to your door steps :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments