21st Birthday Treat at BangKokJam

By Unknown - December 05, 2012

 One of my closed Dragon-boat friend Jonathan will be going to oversea during 
my 21th birthday celebration , so he actually ask me out for advanced birthday celebration 
lunch ! Actually he wanted to bring me to a hotel buffet but then it left about 1 hours to eat 
and I think it is not enough for us LOL ! 

So we decided to source out another place , after deciding for about 10 min, 
Jon think of going to whee-lock to check out the place whether is there any eating place there?
When we reach there , Jon ask me to choose between two eating place, so at the end 
I choose a place called BANGKOK JAM !


 I found this on the table and at first i thought it is actually for the drinks but then 
later on i realize that the table only have one ! I am still wondering what is that 
actually for ? 


 The menu ! 
Lot of food to chose and there is also picture for you to see which is able 
to help you decide on the food that you want :) 

That is something I like from the Menu ! 


 I actually quite like the place , especially the shop design ! 
as what Jon say it feel like he is already in Bangkok , he making me soooo jealous because 
my cliques are going while I am alone in Singapore :( 
But nevertheless, i told them to help me get some stuff even though i can't be there physcially!





Here are the food we actually ordered ! Most of them are ordered by Jon , while i order mango sticky rice , which i sudden craving for it !

Thai Fish Cake 
 I did not know this is a fish cake until jon told me and thai fish cake is really nice ! 
It is just different from the normal fish cake and i do not know how to put it 
in words to describe how nice is it ! 



Seafood with clear tom yam soup 
Tom Yam Soup , once i heard this name , i will immediately say no because i can't really take spicy food but guess what ? When I drink this , it does not really taste super spicy and rather it 
taste just right for me ! Those people who are like me can't take spicy , you guys can try ordering this , if i can take it , i guess most of you can too ! 



Spicy Mango Salad with Cashews
 Thai is famous with their "mango" ! in the dishes we have ordered , two of them actually have Mango and this plate contained spicy and despite of me can't take spicy , it does not 
stop me from eating because it is too nice ! But make sure you prepare enough water for you to drink !



  Kang Kong with Sambal 
Another spicy dish ! I just ate a bit because I do not really like ! Most of them are eaten by Jon,
he can take the spicy but I can't and at the same time I don't like this 
kind of spicy vegetable ! 
Those spicy lover out there, i bet you people will love this dish ! 



 Grilled Chicken with with Thai Herbs
Totally craving for some meat and i can't make up my mind so 
Jon actually choose it for me , so he order this dish for me ! 
The taste was not bad , maybe if it is not so dry , the taste might be even better ? 
Is Thai herbs meant to make the chicken more dry ? 



Mango Sticky Rice 
 When you want to eat Thai food, never never miss out Mango Sticky Rice because Thai one is 
super nice ! Even I am blogging right now , i feel like eating it ! 
I guess I shall have another round of Thai food ! 




 Thai Milk Tea 
I think is a bit dumb for me to come Thai place to order coke drinks so i decided to order the 
same drinks as Jon ! I totally love the drink , as it taste different and nice ! 
You guys should come and try as it taste different from what we can drink from coffeeshop ! 



 Me & Jon 
took one picture after our meal :) We going to head off to shopping ! 



I would like to take this opportunity once again in my blog to thank Jon for celebrating my birthday for me and being such a good friend ! : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments