New Sunplay SKIN Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++

By Unknown - December 09, 2012

By seeing the post title you guys will actually know what I will be blogging about ! :) 
Yay ! Correct today I am going to talk about the 
New Sunplay SKIN Aqua UV moisture Milk spf50

Before I start talking about the product itself, i would like to talk to
 your about the packaging! even though I am not really a pink person or a fan
 of the color, i still love the packagingbecause it so sweet. At first when i get home,
 i saw this on my table and i thought , someone have just buy me an advanced
 birthday present for me :x but when i opened i found that it is not,
 but I am still happy because i got another sun block and i am more than happy to try 
out different sun block ! 

For me in Sun block i think the important is : 
- Water proof 
- High SPF 
- Not so sticky 
- moisturize 
- Not much of whitening but more of even out the color ! 


 And now lets me introduce a new Sun Block in the current market !
It is the NEW SUN PLAY SKIN AQUA UV MOISTURE MILK SPF 50 !
Everyone is complaining about after applying sun block onto your skin , 
you will feel very sticky and the sun block takes quite a while to actually absorb to
 your skin. But no worries, this New Sun Play Skin Aqua UV moisture Milk SPF50 is
 totally non - sticky no matter how many times you re-apply ! even a thousand time !  

New Sun Play Skin Aqua UV moisture Milk SPF50 is suitable for all skin type !


This New Sun Play Skin Aqua UV moisture Milk SPF50 is number one in JAPAN ! 

New Sun Play Skin Aqua UV moisture Milk SPF50 have solarex-3 ! You must
 be wondering what is that ?
 Solarex-3 is actually an revolutionary formula with 3 comprehensive levels of UV
 defense. It is a 3 in 1 product ! wow ! 


1. Long Lasting, superior UV protection 
High UV Protection which provide long hours broad spectrum UVA, UVB protection !
water and sweat proof 
2. UV anti aging protection 
3. Intense hydration (Dryness protection) 
Contain super hyaluronic acid + Collagen + Pro Vitamin B
Super Hyaluronic Acid provides superior moisture retention capacity for long hours 
hydration, keeping skin soft and significantly smooth  
Collagen and Pro vtamin B5 helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce fine line !  

  NO FRAGRANCE , ALCOHOL & MINERAL OIL ! 


 
I really need to have a really good sun block on hand as I am always under the sun during 
training and also at the same time also during kayaking lesson in school or even outside!
I did try many sun block before and also I keep changing until I find one suitable one :) 
 you can actually apply it on your face and body !


During my Kayaking Lesson @ Kallang ! I brought my Sun Block out to share with 
my classmate Jia xin ! 


TESTIMONIAL 
Jia xin actually got use my other face sun block before and it cause 
a break out for her and after using this sun block, i actually gave her a message to check 
whether does this cause outbreak to her ? Her reply is no ! 
 This is totally an experience not of myself but my friend :) 
A wonderful experience ! 



This is me holding the sun block before the lesson start ! 
 This photo is actually taken by Jia Xin :) 
 After photo taking is time for me to actually apply sun block before i go down the water !


Sun Block is on my face :) 
I can just stay under the sun without any worries of getting burn or causes dry skin ! 


Testimonial
The bottle is just nice and it is convience to bring everywhere and anywhere! 
The design is simple and not too noisy. I love this sun block because it is non 
sticky and it stay on my face very long and does not require me to keep 
applying it again and again ! 

This sun block does not only to people who do sports but also 
to those ladies who do make up ? You can actually use this sun block as 
an make up base ! You should try it ! 


The SUNPLAY Skin Aqua range is available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Unity and other major department stores.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments