Bishan -Toa Payoh Running Man Event

By Unknown - December 07, 2012


I think those people who actually follow me on twitter and facebook , you  notice that 
i actually did post about Running man event and a lot of you guys actually what's app, sms , twitter me about this event ! So here i am going to talk about my first experience of 
Running MAN ! :) 


  This is the poster of running man organized by Bishan Toa-Payoh ! :)

Thanks to Valentine for asking me time to time to join them as they need people to form a 
team , so in order to actually not to disappoint her, i just agreed to join her !  :) 


Catch me if you can
This is actually our team name , if i am not wrong this name come from valentine ! 



This is my team members ! :)
 Myself , Carol Latha , Sri Rahim, Irene Choo !

 As you can see our team is very mu-lit racial and at the same time our team 
comes from all walk of life , there is working adults and me the student ! Other teams 
most of them are young adults and students ;x 

This is the first time i meet them and by the end of the event , we manage to chit chat non 
stop and joke non stop ! :) Just love being in a fun environment ! 




Scroll down the photo and those photo are taken during the process of Running Man 
station .
This station is to approach people to answer some of the Question ! 
We can't just approach anyone on the street but we got a list of 
catergory of people that we got to approach if not it will not be counted ! 



Valentine really damn fierce in completing this station because when she approach people 
she will not go to soft approach but then just go straight to the point and then that is 
the reason why we are able to complete his station super fast ! 

Asking the uncle question and he is trying his best to answer !

All our happy faces ! 
 


This will be another station , and look at my face ! 
the orange guy is actually the station IC and then i think when he is briefing
i think he say something till i will show him this kind of expression. 

This station is about losing weight ( not fats , is water ) and this 
station we manage to actually complete it damn fast ! 

This is our last second station we got to complete ! To be honest this station is 
super stress , there is 4 languages and we got to arrange it according to the paper 
given and memories it , but by certain timing if we did not complete we got to redo again! 
At the end , we do about twice before we completed ! :) 


Finally all the station is completed ! 
we are back here to VIP area to set down and at that time , i thought we have ended 
and I am actually preparing to head home , and guess what ? 
We still have the last station to completed ! 

Waiting for instruction for the next station and i believe that those people who watch Running 
Man should know that always at the last part , there will be a team needed to 
actually pull off the name tag of other teams ! 

So what we need to do now is to actually hide and make sure they don't catch us ! I am hiding at one of the sports hall exist near guy toilet and guess what ? when I am hiding there is
a small boy actually wanted to go toilet but when he saw me , he went off because 

he thought it is a female toilet ;x and he went to tell his coach and the coach bring him and 
he question me by saying : why you stop him from going to toilet ? My reply was : No i did not stop him and I did not do anything. Despite of no one wrong , he did not apologies -_- ! 
But nevertheless, this matter does not spoiled my mood for continue to hide ! 


So here is my RUNNING MAN Tag : ) 

My experience: 
At first when I came , i thought inside of me saying that I will just play along and Running Man 
is super a popular event how can a community youth can actually plan to be like the level 
of fun Running Man have ! But guess what ? My thoughts is totally wrong ! Overall , I really have lot of fun and I enjoy myself through and i really think the committee who plan this really put 
in a lot of effort and I am looking forward to their next running man activities ! 

I will drag my friends to come and join :) 

 

One group photo before everyone go back home ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

9 comments