Row.Row.Row The Kayak

By Unknown - December 12, 2012

Finally after so many problem , we are finally out to sea to kayak instead of 
rowing in our school swimming pool. I am actually kinda of excited because
it is my first time going out to sea with my classmates ! 


Do you find this photo really familiar ? 
If you got read my blog, you will surely find it really familiar ! 
It is actually the sun block post ! You can read it here ! 
http://www.missytiffany.com/2012/12/new-sunplay-skin-aqua-uv-moisture-milk.html



Myself , Jia Xin and Job 
they are my classmates for Water-based ! 
First picture taken failed ;x I guess it been quite a while since i take 
photo that might be the reason why the photo so failed ! 
Maybe I need a better camera *Hint ! 



Another photo of us ! Job always does not want to have a decent 
picture of himself , he rather make funny facial expression rather than 
just a smile. 



After rowing pass a bridge , here we come to this place and we are actually going 
up to the shore to actually have our lunch there ! Everyone is excited to get out of the boat 
because finally we can rest and we do not need to struggle so much in the boat for going 
straight. Because some of us took kayaks that are meant for turning and it need time 
to actually know the kayak well , so that you can control well and go straight :) 

Pack our kayak aside while we will be having some great lunch ! 


This guy in yellow is actually my water based facilitator ! 
While we are eating , he is actually sharing his experience in the outdoor with us ! 
 A lot of us actually take this opportunity to ask questions and most of the question 
asked is about after graducate from REPUBLIC POLY Diploma of Outdoor adventure 
learning what is the next step ? 


After our lunch , we are able to change our kayaks ! So Jia Xin and I went to change our kayaks to open deck! We are enjoying our self and taking photo of ourselves ! I just love taking 
picture not because I am a blogger but because photo are kept for memories and after my Poly days , I am able to look through the photos :) 

Another photo of us !


Jia xin took this picture for me , and I look kinda of fierce in my 
sunglasses even though i smile ;x nevertheless, i still love this picture 
taken while i am on the sit on kayak @ kallang river !

Totally in love with outdoor lesson and i am looking forward next outdoor 
lesson and for now i don't tell you where , just stay till on my blog to 
know where is the next place :) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments