[CONTEST]WRECK-IT RALPH MOVIE

By Unknown - December 13, 2012

YAYA ! Finally Wreck - It Ralph is coming soon in Singapore Cinema ! 

 Those people who have been watch movie at any theater ( I assume ) must have watch this 
show advertisement appear on the screen, i say so because the past months i been watching 
Movie and I saw this advertisement and I tell myself that I got to watch this Movie ! 
Best is to be able to preview this movie so that I can share with you guys my review of 
the movie ! 



So now I am going to share with you guys what is this show is all about ? 



Movie Synopsis
Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy®-winning director Rich Moore (TV’s “The Simpsons,” “Futurama”) take moviegoers on a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping journey in “Wreck-It Ralph.” Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly, “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby,” “Step Brothers”) is tired of being overshadowed by Fix-It Felix (voice of Jack McBrayer, “30 Rock”), the “good guy” star of their game who always gets to save the day. But after decades doing the same thing and seeing all the glory go to Felix, Ralph decides he’s tired of playing the role of a bad guy.  He takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a game-hopping journey across the arcade through every generation of video games to prove he’s got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, he meets the tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch, TV’s “Glee”) from the first-person action game Hero’s Duty. But it’s the feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman, “The Sarah Silverman Program”) from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, whose world is threatened when Ralph accidentally unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens the entire arcade.  Will Ralph realize his dream and save the day before it’s too late? “Wreck-It Ralph” crashes onto the big screen on December 20, 2012, in Disney Digital 3D™ in select theaters.

 
 Have you play this game before ? I guess those people who is in the 90s and below will
know this game ! The red big guy who is called FELIX will always be 
the bad guy ! He is always acting as a bad guy in the game ! He is always so sad 
in the game and looking forward to more of his joke and smile in the movie ! 
 


Among all of them , my favorite game character is actually the Zombie ! 
I love Zombie because I need to try very hard to kill them and during the process of killing
them i will hit very hard onto the button and making sure the Zombie is dead , the best part 
is the Zombie , after so many hitting it will not die immediately but die slowly with a cute 
face ! ( You guys may not think it is cute but for me it is cute <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">
Cant wait to see Mr Zombie on the big screen ! 
I MUST WATCH ! :) 



Don't leave my blog yet , view the trailer :) 
I bet you will love it as I do too , they are simply too cute and bring back the memories of 
my childhood ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments