By Unknown - July 13, 2011

Took this picture from YAHOO.COM !


Random picture that i wanted to post at this timing ;)
Ate Nasi Pandang stall de Fried hot dog bread and two curry puff
in school during the first break and guess what ?
after eating , Immediately my stomach started aching very badly and
went toliet for quite a few time ;(
and after i came back to class , i saw my classmate which ate the same thing
is not feeling well too , and at that point of time i already know
that the food we ate was unclean ;(
and i just got to ren , and due to the pain i skip training and went home and rest
instead !
-
At night , My cousin call me up to go my grandmother house to have cake as
today its my aunty birthday and i totally forget about it ! and
they are staying beside my house and i am too lazy to bring camera along ;x
and the birthday cake was DURIAN ! super nice can !
I want my birthday cake to be durian CAN !
HAHA . my cousin they all bought GUESS bag for my aunty !
so sweet ! can someone get me an burberry BAG for me for my birthday ?
:p
-
after i went back home , Suddenly stomach pain again , and this time round
its super sick and i went to the toliet and vomit ;(
and this time round i cannot endure anymore , and i quickly went to take
medicine and sleep ASAP !
tomorrow i be having OB ut ! GOT TO STUDY in school instead !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments