By Unknown - July 23, 2011

Finally i can have my craving for FISH & CO !

@ ION orchard !




just random picture i took !


esther first time eating Fish and Chip
and guess what ? she LOVE it !



FabulousTan
sun Tan studios !
I got the memebership ;D
-
can anyone sponsor me ? ;]




THIS IS AN VIP PASS !
I have given away to my team -mates !
For brazilian waxing its only $28 ;)





Here are some of the machine that its been display in their shop !


Indoor tanning ?



I wonder what is this ?
anyone knows ?




SHIOK COUPON !
CHECK OUT FOR MORE GREAT DEAL AT
I bought the coupon at only $18 !




The toliet where you got to wash up !









esther and i waiting for our turn to go in






taking picture time !








The person in charge pass me an IPAD TO register !
is like WOW !
Can anyone just bless me with an I PAD !


USING I PAD TO REGISTER MY NAME ;)







BRAZILIAN HAIR REMOVAL PROMOTION !




waiting area !
you need NOT just stand and wait
but sitting down on an comfortable chair !






FabulousTan Sun tan studios @ cine


This is my first time doing for an Brazilian Waxing ;)
They using wax to remove and for first time usually it will be very
painful ! but then after one session , its super clean & comfortable !
some girls may think that this is disgusting BUT then it for your own
hygiene purpose too !

No harm trying ;)
and i would recommend you rachel as she is super friendly and NICE !
GREAT CUSTOMER SEVICE !


FABULOUS TAN SUN TAN STUDIO !
they do have others outlets in Singapore !
1. 9 tan quee street #01-04 TQL suites singapore 188098 tel:6884 5455
2. 8 Grange Road #05-03 Cathy cineleisure orchard singapore 239895 tel: 6735 5335
they having a lot of promotion now ! Hurry up !
CALL THEM NOW AND BOOK APPOINTMENT !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments