By Unknown - July 17, 2011

I dont like this picture ;(

because my eye its red ;(

all thanks to my lenses , my eye dont suit 15mm lenses !

i want hurry up closed my batch 18 ;)








I love this box ! !





All the sweet / heart / picture !

all i have done myself ;DDD







HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL ;D





MAKING A WISH !

" i wish that everyday of my life i can eat and eat and eat " !




sweet sweet 20 ;D





YUMMY ! YUMMY !
sheryl very cute , she ask me " you want to eat the cake " ?

then i say " never mind you eat first " !

then guess what ? she finish the cake and end it by saying

its nice -_- !










The guys in the house !

















Girls in the house !





Jia min & me ;D




Jennifer






Jia Min









EMERGE WEEKEND

My girlfriend is in the house ! Jia min , Jennifer and si Xian

and they told me that they super excited for the programme

later & the praise and worship was great !

especially the Drama : THE CITY NOOSE " !

they really bringing the laughter to the crowd ;D

.

today pastor Kong pray for the next generation ,

and i went down straight to the outer and the presence of God its

so strong and when i standing infront praying , i am shaking all

over ! and when a Zone supervisor pray for me the FIRE of God

just come upon of me and i fall in the presence of God and

i am full of FIRE !

and just sense God is going to do something in my life !

and i want be more and more fire for GOD !

-

after service , My girlfriends and i went to Just ASIA to have our dinner !

and we are too hungry to take any picture !

and later on , we went shopping and jia min didnt manage

to get the VANS shoes that she long for . so she just give it a miss .

and i went to buy 2 necklance ! only $6 !

they having SALES !

& i went to buy cake for sheryl birthday !

i am going to give her a birthday surprise @ her house ; D

-

later on , i went to find my cell-group memeber that later on we

head home ! and guess who i saw in the train ?

JUN HAO ;D

m,y NPCC buddy ! and we had a great chit chat session !

-

i went to yew tee and wait for the time to reach before i head off to

sheryl house ! and then guess what ? i am standing behind

her while she is playing computer games .

and when i call her name , she was shocked and surprise !

and we went down to living room to sing her birthday song

and present her hers present ;D

and those short moments celebrating with her was great !

and i am doing to date her out soon ! ! !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments