By Unknown - July 07, 2011


I LOVE GREAT EASTERN ;)









DRESS FROM : TAIWAN TRIP ;)
TREND OF TAIWAN IS STRIPE ROCKS .
NECKLACE FROM : GREAT EASTERN 10 KM FINISHER !
-
Today I be going to Ezekiel Bible study today with Cindy . Today
after my class , I went down to Jurong Point to shop for wrapper
and I went to eat my Durian Pancake ;)
and saw lots of RINGS at the POST BOX ! I want to get ALL CAN !
anyone want to sponsor me rings ?
contact me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com
-
after that Cindy came down find me then we went down to church
BEST COFFEE SHOP ! chill together while eating !
and today Ezekiel bible study is really interesting . how can we go into the holy
of holies . and there are 3 stages of security check !
DONT MISS THE BIBLE STUDY !
there still got one more day !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments