By Unknown - July 19, 2011

Me & Jian Xing
jeremy say we are the cuties ;x



Jeremy & Me
haha , i look weird to take picture in a
uncomfortable position as i am
too tired to take picture ;(


Fish & Chip from Botak Jones
super CHEAP to the max can !
Only $7 + for this set ! and its like the portal
got a lot .
and i almost cannot finish the fries !


Taking picture in the dark does not make the picture
look cool !
haha ;D
we are on the way to have our late dinner


sudden picture !



me &jeremy
I haven seen him for quite long for about 2
years , and guess what ? he does not seem to change
a lot ;x
haha still as funny as last time !


Wore my GREEN BANGLE out again !
I love bright color bangle !
if you like those bright bangle as me
then you should check out
http://my-shopping-paradize.blogspot.com
http://my-shopping-paradize.blogspot.com
QUOTE tiffany to have 10% off !

feeling so tired after school heading off to work .
but then my motivation to work its to earn money and
have good living ! Once this job its stable , i will ask my parents stop
giving me pocket money to reduce their burden !
-
today work was kinds of boring , due to i am working with
two supervisor , who are kind of unfriendly and also
i am working so hard to push the sales while they are slacking
aside doing some book games -_- !
and i just do my best to get more sales ;D
and even though today its money i manage to close around 5 sales !
-
after work , i went to meet jeremy and jian xing . they came down
to plaza sing to meet me then we head down
to Cine area to have our botak jones !
YUMMY !
i craving for it !
we took some photos , chit chat then later on head home and
rest !
tomorrow will be another great day !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments