By Unknown - June 01, 2011


Thanks derwin for meeting me at jurong east
to help me carry mu luaggage to Jon house !
and we will be slacking there to wait for jon & golden monkey to pack
finish bag before we take cab to airport !
and thanks to jon mum for making hot the spring chicken as i feel
hungry and guess what ? i ate half of the chicken ;x
before i head off to Taiwan i am already eating so much !
-
after that we took taxi down to airport and guess what ?
we eating again ! and this time round i ate bread , egg and a cup of
tea ! ;) after finishing we found a place to slack and wait
for other team mates who is coming down to join us to wait for tomorrow
for our plane !
-
I cant tahan and I went to sleep in a very difficult position !
and at that point of time , I really miss my bed ;(
and i sleep & wake up till 4 am in the morning and
went to meet up with my rest of my team -mates ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments