By Unknown - June 12, 2011

Random picture ;D

I OVERSLEPT TODAY ! and i wake up at 7am !
and guess what ? i Sms jon and tell him that i not coming already
because confirm i will be late de . but at the end i still turn up for training !
Thanks to KEF drive me to training place if not i will be super late
and Coach will skin me alive ! HAHA !
-
today training its really killing me as yesterday also got training .
and today me & Alison was the pacer ! WORST !
my back / shoulder started to ache ones i started to row .
and i endure all the way till the last few sets then I change people !
and THE REST of the sets i am already CMI , and i really just row
using my legs and body . but then after a while also tired .
Maybe its time for me to go back gym ! HAHA !
since poly started I have not been regular going gym and train ;x
-
after training , I called mummy & she come and fetch me at kallang
and we head off to visit grandpa at hospital . ;) Great to see
him doing good there & and THANK GOD for successful operation !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments