By Unknown - June 20, 2011

It look nice right ?











My siblings are enjoying their meal ;)











Last step : Pouring the sauce and put in all the hot dog and make HOT the sauce !




The spag is ready !



Checking out whether the spag ready to scope it out !



Random picture that i ask my brother to take for me !



HOT DOG !

My lovely brother helping me by cutting the hot dog .
and i think this is his first time !
;)



Put the spag inside the pot then cook it !
Make hot so that it will become spagg instead of hard hard
stick ;x



Things that you need to get !
the spagg , sauce !
brand is shown on the picture
and the price is affordable !
You can just get anywhere / anytime !


My brother HAPPY ONLY !
ah gong only eat one mouth and then he dont want ,
then brother eat finish everything !
during buying cake time , my brother already say that
ah gong confirm will not eat finish and my brother will finish for him !




Mummy feed ah gong eat ;)
so sweet !




Preparation cake for AH GONG !


Happy father day to ah gong !
he is the best ah gong ! he use to have a mini business at
bugis area to sell noodles and always have regular customer
and i always went there to help him.
and ah gong also give me money to buy COLD DRINKS !
and even give me money to buy sweet ! ;)
-
those are the most memorable times i have with ah gong !



my brother , AH gong & mummy ;)
we are here to spend father day with grandfather !


Happy father day to AH GONG !
I do the card for him ;)
and this is the first time i take his picture ! ;)



Mummy get this cake for Grandfather ! ;)


My lovely brother ;)


Check out my AH MA big big spec !
without degree ! i bought at Bugis level 2
one spec for $8
two spec for $10 !
so i decided to get this at the end , even though I like
the rest of the spec !


Pardon me for messy hair !
Because i just come out from my bath !



Love my rolling stones halter top !
bought this top at Taiwan . should be less then $15 ;)
-
HAPPY FATHER DAY TO ALL EARTHY FATHER
AND OF COS MY HEAVENLY FATHER !
-
-



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments