By Unknown - June 17, 2011

Part of my kayaking team ;)



my girlfriends ;)
all are from Dragonboat !


Hafiz the birthday boy ;)



Samuel Tham & Me
the youngest boy in my class ;)
17 this year !



This picture taken was super random !
she took this photo without me knowing it -_- !





This is my new communication Team-mates !
and this team almost all LOVE taking photo !
so half way through preparing the presentation slide , we
went to take PHOTOS ;)



This picture frame its nice ;)


CAM-WHORE TIME !
ESTHER & I
using Jia min laptop to take photo !




Happy birthday to Hafiz ( The guy in the center ) ;)
finally 18 years old !
And also happy belated birthday to esther !
18 years old also ;)

Today is also my Kayaking team-ate birthday too !
Christian & Louis ! went to give them surprise by going up
to their class to pass them the cake ! ;)
-
after that i got to rush back to my class to celebrate
my classmate birthday ! and the cake was super nice , going to
check out where they got it . and i want to place an order
during my daddy birthday ;)
-
today lesson was great , but i am not really feeling well.
and totally no mood & i went home straight after school
to rest at home ! and tomorrow will be another long day for me ;(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments