By Unknown - June 11, 2011

Bath Tub ;)
So nice !
-
my friend book this room for less then $400 per night ;)
and you might want to take up package like birthday party etc .
its worth , AND you can invite all your friends come down to enjoy the
special day with you !!!


I want to have this in my room !!! my cardboard
is never enough to hold my clothings ;(





The bed is really very comfortable !



Took this from the hotel room !


My owl necklance bought from Online blogshop . I bought at $10 ! SO CHEAP !
but i forget which blogshop i bought from .
-
Bracelet all from Cine-leisure shopping mall second level .
I bought it at ONLY $5 per set !
The shop do sells lot of earings , ear studs , hair band , sun glassess
& many more !
do go down and shop TODAY !
-
Ring i bought from FLEA MARKET ;)
- i do have the owner contact . anyone interested in getting nice rings .
do email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com and i will give you her
address ;)


TOILET -_- !
-
LOVE MY TOP / BOTTOM ALL FROM TAIWAN !
* Singapore sell much more expensive !




NICE SHOT IN THE TOILET WASHING BASIN !



Nigel !



what are they trying to do >
find food ?



what is he trying to do ?


Jon & XF !



Me & Birthday Boy !
but today is not his actual birthday ;)



XF & me !



Xf & Golden monkey ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments