By Unknown - June 14, 2011


Last few days / Weeks had been a low moment in my life !
Everything have just come by me in a whole !
And nothing i can do much to solve the problem and i have to face
it myself ;(
-
AND NOW!
-
I would like to take this opportunity to thanks these people !
-
1.Cindy
+ who is always the one replying my message
very fast and always be an lending hand to me ( she never fail
to encourage me) Thanks cindy !
-
2. Gleenda
+ Thanks for your encouragement !
-
3. Joycelyn
+ Thanks for your encouragement , and she wanted to accompany me
to visit my grandfather at hospital and she is the first person who
want to go visit my grandpa ;)
-
4. Mabel / Jonathan / alex & The rest of my team-mates
+ thanks for all your encouragement and help that all of you guys
have offered to me !!! ;) LOVE YOU ALL LOTS !
-
Through my difficult times , i knew who is my friends who are there for me ;)

UPDATED FOR MY GRANDFATHER SUITATION !
- He is getting better ;) and thanks to those people who pray for my grandfather !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments