By Unknown - March 18, 2010

tuesday
nothing to do at home . slacking !
eating so much food , i think i gain some weight !
is time for me to exercise already 1 HAHA =)

wednesday
doing my blogshop items to make it more attractive !
and my geo lens batch 3 is finally closed ! and batch 4 is now opened !
hope my business will get better yeah ! supposed today i am going to job interview
at CINE ! but then due to someTHING POP out then cannot make it . then slack at home bring kids to cck and buy bubble tea & food ! i think i am growing FAT during this holiday while not working & i did exercise ! so that the good thing.

around 6 plus , i leave my house and went down straight to singapore poly !
for this satursday competition , i m EXCITED for this compeititon as is my first competition outside of church & i believe this will be a gd gd experience =)
was quite scared at first but then after a few times i get the feel and i manage to do it well ! thanks to WILSON for teaching me when i ask him lots of question =)
ended at 10 plus , and i went home straight . i am very very tired !

after i bath came out , smsed wilson about the song for this competition
he called me and told me that the competition was cancel due to combine and we just start training today only ! but i abit sad but then i really thank jesse for asking me to join & i enjoy myself very much =p let's join next year !



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments