By Unknown - March 23, 2010

Happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to shirely !
happy birthday to you !
finally 7 years old already meimei , hope you will study hard !
i didnt went for cheerleading training because having dinner outside to celebrate
sister birthday . i bought stationery for her =)
guess what my daddy bought for her ?!?
A LAPTOP !
i was damn jelours & feaking piss off ! when i want laptop last time , he
didnt wanna buy for me . now he bought for my sister ! izzit it bias !
my face through out the dinner was black ! and i did drop tears
because i was really angry man ! totally unfair !
after that , i walk to buy food for my brother & was on the phone with jo-ann
she had a bad day with her daddy too ! what a lucky day for us !
lols. went home , i went inside my room . and then later on sing birthday song ,
after that , i just went inside the room !
continue chat with jo-ann then i went to sleep =)
i going job interview tml !
GOOD NIGHT !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments